The Case for Hunter Biden

LeviF

The white house gave them a billion dollars when they fired Shokin who was supposed to investigate Burisma. That was a straight cause/effect if Joe has any credibility at all, all of your stuff is conjecture. As for Trump, I do not love him as president but your accusations so far have been bereft of evidence that is not obviously politically motivated. 

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The white house gave them a billion dollars when they fired Shokin who was supposed to investigate Burisma. That was a straight cause/effect if Joe has any credibility at all, all of your stuff is conjecture. As for Trump, I do not love him as president but your accusations so far have been bereft of evidence that is not obviously politically motivated. 

Is it opposite day? Or are you just a blind partisan? 

31 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Well done- you started name calling- just as everyone does when they lose out on facts. 

You're new here so I'll save you some time.

Tiberius is either an activist troll sent to seed disinformation or a blue kool-aid drinker.  In either case he isn't worth engaging, and a large number of the PPP regulars have him on ignore

• Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

You're new here so I'll save you some time.

Tiberius is either an activist troll sent to seed disinformation or a blue kool-aid drinker.  In either case he isn't worth engaging, and a large number of the PPP regulars have him on ignore

I appreciate the heads up but I sometimes enjoy causing anyone void of reason to get upset. ?