The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

On 3/13/2024 at 11:25 AM, BillStime said:

They like to tell cute stories

400,000 plus people died in 2020 while Trump golfed.

Lie

id5620997-08252023-DSC08627-CDCKO-1080x7

CDC Releases Hidden COVID-19 Vaccine Injury Reports

The agency was forced by a federal judge to disclose the reports.

by Zachary Stieber

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has released previously hidden reports of facial paralysis and other adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination. The 780,000 reports were received shortly after the COVID-19 vaccines were rolled out and show that people experienced a wide range of post-vaccination problems, including heart inflammation, miscarriages, and seizures. “Loss of consciousness and seizure immediately following injection. Went to ER by ambulance,” one person reported. Another stated, “Diagnosed with Bells Palsy today due to left-sided facial numbness and paralysis.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/cdc-releases-hidden-covid-19-vaccine-injury-reports-5617872?

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/8/2020 at 11:48 AM, Westside said:

How about telling people it's ok to go out and shop and eat at restaurants at the end of February? Is that horrible advice or just a tad slow on the decision making?

Four years ago…

On 4/8/2020 at 12:30 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

Imagine being shamed for not wanting to stay home.
Imagine not caring about my country enough to vote. Voting is a privilege fought for, and won, by many who came before us.
Imagine loving my family, and the people who have protected (and are protecting) the United States from foreign harm, to want there to be a United States.

We can play this game all day. 

Four years ago today…

Anyone surprised? 

Oh I remember, but I disagree Adam. The full blown useful idiots like Quack and The King fully believed that social justice riots were not capable of being covid spreading events.

Their commie masters just smirk and nod watching their useful idiots do their bidding.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Oh I remember, but I disagree Adam. The full blown useful idiots like Quack and The King fully believed that social justice riots were not capable of being covid spreading events.

Their commie masters just smirk and nod watching their useful idiots do their bidding.

This was a particularly fascinating time in history—the massive gatherings, the rest of the compliant world existed under threat of civil/criminal penalty, the medical community murmured and a virus apparently hovered.  Meanwhile, limousine liberals supported the spread and raged about vax hesitancy. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This was a particularly fascinating time in history—the massive gatherings, the rest of the compliant world existed under threat of civil/criminal penalty, the medical community murmured and a virus apparently hovered.  Meanwhile, limousine liberals supported the spread and raged about vax hesitancy. 

I even had colleagues, other trained microbiologists and immunologists, go along with this nonsense.

So I probed them with questions about their hypothesis as to why those attending certain types of political rallies aren't at risk?

Was infection not possible due to lower expression of ACE2 receptors on airway epithelial cells among social justice protestors?

Was there a unique immunological cytokine response pathway among social justice protesters that others lacked?

Is intracellular viral replication arrested as long as you chant BLM slogans?

Or was it some other human/viral biochemical pathway in play that social justice protesters have?

If so, why aren't we studying these apparently non super spreading events in great detail to stop the pandemic in its tracks?

I'd get smirks or "cmon, you know what I mean" in response.

Pathetic.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Follow The Science (TM) = Follow Marxists = Be a useful idiot.

Complete useful idiocy.  Your Marxist masters are so proud of you.

These risks are real, but to many doctors, they’re worth it. Physicians have joined protests in cities across the country, and an open letter signed by 1,200 health professionals says protests should not be shut down over fears of COVID-19 transmission. The letter calls for a harm-reduction approach to gathering, encouraging protesters and police officers to wear masks and maintain social distancing. It also urges police to stop using crowd-control tactics that could contribute to viral transmission, like tear gas (which prompts coughing) or mass arrests (which force people to spend long periods of time in cramped conditions).

“We support [racial-justice protests] as vital to the national public health and to the threatened health specifically of Black people in the United States. We can show that support by facilitating safest protesting practices without detracting from demonstrators’ ability to gather and demand change,” the letter reads. “This should not be confused with a permissive stance on all gatherings, particularly protests against stay-home orders.”

8 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I even had colleagues, other trained microbiologists and immunologists, go along with this nonsense.

So I probed them with questions about their hypothesis as to why those attending certain types of political rallies aren't at risk?

Was infection not possible due to lower expression of ACE2 receptors on airway epithelial cells among social justice protestors?

Was there a unique immunological cytokine response pathway among social justice protesters that others lacked?

Is intracellular viral replication arrested as long as you chant BLM slogans?

Or was it some other human/viral biochemical pathway in play that social justice protesters have?

If so, why aren't we studying these apparently non super spreading events in great detail to stop the pandemic in its tracks?

I'd get smirks or "cmon, you know what I mean" in response.

Pathetic.

The above, denying the Wuhan virus could have come from the Wuhan virology lab where it was being studied and claiming HCQ was dangerous told me the medical/scientific community can be just as much a joke as any other.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

vvfR6E2.jpg

The predominant circulating variant in the US currently is Omicron JN.1.  Estimated to comprise 83.1% of the circulating variant population.

You can breathlessly follow the developments at the link below if you wish.  The media certainly will when it's time to attempt to scare useful idiots again.

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/?ref=dailybrief.net#variant-summary

• Thank you (+1) 1

REALLY? I NEVER SUSPECTED! I WAS TOLD THEY WERE SCIENCING AND I NEEDED TO SHUT UP:  

‘Faked figures’ that drove the world’s reaction to covid.

THOMAS Verduyn has just reported a series of astonishing revelations about the case and mortality data dashboard, ‘a user-friendly tool to track the outbreak as it unfolds’ rolled out by Johns Hopkins University (JHU), Baltimore, at the start of the Covid-19 pandemic.

In an intensively researched paper for PANDA, the independent covid response research group, he reports that JHU created and launched their online ‘dashboard’ at a time when the disease was not even named, when there were only four cases – and no deaths – outside China. Though it was created on the ‘spur of the moment’ and ‘took only a few hours’ to make, it rapidly became the premier global Covid-19 data resource, used by media outlets, medical researchers, health authorities and the public. All on a shoestring budget with part-time student resources.

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/faked-figures-that-drove-the-worlds-reaction-to-covid/

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

REALLY? I NEVER SUSPECTED! I WAS TOLD THEY WERE SCIENCING AND I NEEDED TO SHUT UP:  

‘Faked figures’ that drove the world’s reaction to covid.

THOMAS Verduyn has just reported a series of astonishing revelations about the case and mortality data dashboard, ‘a user-friendly tool to track the outbreak as it unfolds’ rolled out by Johns Hopkins University (JHU), Baltimore, at the start of the Covid-19 pandemic.

In an intensively researched paper for PANDA, the independent covid response research group, he reports that JHU created and launched their online ‘dashboard’ at a time when the disease was not even named, when there were only four cases – and no deaths – outside China. Though it was created on the ‘spur of the moment’ and ‘took only a few hours’ to make, it rapidly became the premier global Covid-19 data resource, used by media outlets, medical researchers, health authorities and the public. All on a shoestring budget with part-time student resources.

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/faked-figures-that-drove-the-worlds-reaction-to-covid/

Many deaths were people who died with Wuhan virus, not from it.

• Agree 1

On 4/24/2020 at 11:55 AM, Tiberius said:

??

WASHINGTON — The manufacturer of Lysol, a disinfectant spray and cleaning product, issued a statement warning against any internal use after President Donald Trump suggested that people could get an "injection" of "the disinfectant that knocks (coronavirus) out in a minute."

"As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route)," a spokesperson for Reckitt Benckiser, the United Kingdom-based owner of Lysol, said in a statement to NBC News.

"As with all products, our disinfectant and hygiene products should only be used as intended and in line with usage guidelines. Please read the label and safety information," the statement continued, adding that the company believes it has a "responsibility in providing consumers with access to accurate, up-to-date information as advised by leading public health experts."

Lysol maker warns against internal use of disinfectants after Trump comments

A spokesperson for the cleaning product company said it had a responsibility to give accurate information to the public.

Doesn't sound like life was better four years ago...

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1