Hedge

The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

At this point I just laugh at all this drama over a obvious hoax. It is scary that such mass manipulation is possible. I guess this particular psyop is much easier to debunk due to the access citizen journalists have. All hero's. If it's so easy to get the entire world to shut down how many other things are products of manipulation? How many wars have we signed off on? How may government regulations and on and on.

Anyway these people independently recording the bullshite are doing great work. The pooch dropping deuce at the 8.40 mark in front of the hospital is a perfect metaphor.

• Thanks! (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, GG said:

What should Diblasio get for insisting that St Patty's go on as scheduled as recently as March 9th?

::Forensic Files narrator voice::

“He was then tried and convicted... of first degree murder.”

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Nanker said:

545186-waldo2.jpg

ctm-1025-space-defense-cheyenne-mountain

3 minutes ago, Dante said:

At this point I just laugh at all this drama over a obvious hoax. It is scary that such mass manipulation is possible. I guess this particular psyop is much easier to debunk due to the access citizen journalists have. All hero's. If it's so easy to get the entire world to shut down how many other things are products of manipulation? How many wars have we signed off on? How may government regulations and on and on.

Anyway these people independently recording the bullshite are doing great work. The pooch dropping deuce at the 8.40 mark in front of the hospital is a perfect metaphor.

Of course hospitals aren't busy on the outside right now.

There are no elective surgeries, and no visitors allowed. 

Just now, jrober38 said:

Of course hospitals aren't busy on the outside right now.

There are no elective surgeries, and no visitors allowed. 

Have you calmed down a bit and lowered your estimations about how many would be killed by this bug yet? Or are you still in the fear loop?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Capco said:

Who needs science when we have Jesus!

Dude can't even keep a straight face...

What's wrong with his face?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Gene Frenkle said:

Real bad and excessive plastic surgery. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I have no hate for Faucci. He's funded by Gates. That's a fact, not hate. He has a motivation to push vaccines more so than treatment.

There is no money in vaccines, fwiw.

• Like (+1) 1

There is no money in vaccines, fwiw.

Not true for Gates. But carry on. 

12 minutes ago, Dante said:

This is the biggest concern, by far.  The American citizen is really going to be put to the test after this goes away.  The challenge to get the economy going again is going to far exceed the virus (IMHO).

Just think about this, the government has essentially stepped in and taken over a large percentage of the economy in the span of a few weeks with cash disbursements guaranteed for a long time.  There is much less incentive for people to get back to work if they know they can sit around and collect a paycheck for 50 weeks or whatever it is.  How are business owners going to survive if they can't get people back in the workforce?

Maybe I am wrong about this, and I sincerely hope I am.

6 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

He looks like the dude from The Outsider.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

lack of adrenochrome.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Dante said:

Have there been any confirmed COVID-19 deaths yet, conclusively?

3 minutes ago, dubs said:

This is the biggest concern, by far.  The American citizen is really going to be put to the test after this goes away.  The challenge to get the economy going again is going to far exceed the virus (IMHO).

Just think about this, the government has essentially stepped in and taken over a large percentage of the economy in the span of a few weeks with cash disbursements guaranteed for a long time.  There is much less incentive for people to get back to work if they know they can sit around and collect a paycheck for 50 weeks or whatever it is.  How are business owners going to survive if they can't get people back in the workforce?

I don’t think there will be a problem with people wanting to get back to work. Most of them want to get back already. There will be a lot less places for them to do so, and that’s a bigger problem . 

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Real bad and excessive plastic surgery. 

Guess that's where the collection money is going.

• Like (+1) 1

Guess that's where the collection money is going.

Have you seen Righteous Gemstones yet? If not, highly recommend. 

3 minutes ago, dubs said:

People who do try and just take a free paycheck will pay for it in the end. Interviewers love to question employment gaps and kids looking to pay off student loans will be gunning for openings. A rational person would fear missing out on a job opportunity by indulging in short term greed.

1 minute ago, Troll Toll said:

People who do try and just take a free paycheck will pay for it in the end. Interviewers love to question employment gaps and kids looking to pay off student loans will be gunning for openings. A rational person would fear missing out on a job opportunity by indulging in short term greed.

I hope you and Boatdrinks are right! 

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not true for Gates. But carry on. 

Well, you could say that Gates probably has a lot of money tied up in this venture, but he's unlikely to make much of a profit off of it.

Vaccines do not traditionally have a good profit margin, unfortunately, which is why pharmaceutical companies are often reluctant to spend a lot on developing new ones.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Have you seen Righteous Gemstones yet? If not, highly recommend. 

I'll check it out.  Thanks.

Edit: Great cast - I'm in!

Edited by Gene Frenkle
  • Like (+1) 1