The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

8 hours ago, Big Gun said:

IDK, you tell me, it's been 4 years for you losers.

You got something seriously wrong upstairs. You are pathetically ignorant. Go play in traffic.

So you didn't read it, so you know nothing of the things you post. You must be embarrassed for this... Or you are just too stupid to be embarrassed.

Next time Big Gun you want to try to mess with me, read what you post before I make you look like an idiot again.

10 hours ago, Big Gun said:

IDK, you tell me, it's been 4 years for you losers.

You got something seriously wrong upstairs. You are pathetically ignorant. Go play in traffic.

you're losing it bro - go back to your safe place with the other losers.

19 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Agree

i have to wonder how teachers got thrown into all of the commercials with health care workers. Nurses and Doctors are going into hospitals every day on the front line of the virus. Teachers chose to opt out and stay home afraid to be near a six year old who just wants to learn. And they’ve been paid the entire time! 
What about the restaurant workers who really took the brunt of the attack? Why not some love for them? Isn’t their government paid for Union strong enough?

Edited by SoCal Deek

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Agree

i have to wonder how teachers got thrown into all of the commercials with health care workers. Nurses and Doctors are going into hospitals every day on the front line of the virus. Teachers chose to opt out and stay home afraid to be near a six year old who just wants to learn. And they’ve been paid the entire time! 
What about the restaurant workers who really took the brunt of the attack? Why not some love for them? Isn’t their government paid for Union strong enough?

Teachers have a stranglehold. 

Imagine demanding hazard pay to go back to work when the cashier at Publix has been working for minimum wage since June.

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You are definitely a product of fear. It's sad to watch you go crazy like this.

The products of fear feel like their masks are necessary to keep them and their old neighbors they wished would all just die just a few years ago (post Brexit vote), safe from a virus that has a 99.98 survival rate for everyone under 60.  

Feel sorry for them.  

I see they wear 2 masks now!  Extra safe!

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The products of fear feel like their masks are necessary to keep them and their old neighbors they wished would all just die just a few years ago (post Brexit vote), safe from a virus that has a 99.98 survival rate for everyone under 60.  

Feel sorry for them.  

I don't think you see much with all the fear mongering you been doing.

Don't worry no one needs a crazy lunatic to feel sorry for them.

Look at yourself posting everything you can find doesn't matter if it's true or false. You have fallen into a fear hole.

Edited by TBBills

41 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I don't think you see much with all the fear mongering you been doing.

Don't worry no one needs a crazy lunatic to feel sorry for them.

Look at yourself posting everything you can find doesn't matter if it's true or false. You have fallen into a fear hole.

K bro.

I told you in April this is where we'll be.  Others said no way and when it didn't turn out how they thought.....well it's obviously Trump's fault.  

How about rather than deny what's happening, you tell us how we'll be back to normal so our 50 million kids can have their normal lives back.  

President Harr...I mean Biden is telling us we have our darkest days ahead.  Dark winter soldier Biden.  Fauci, the clown that told us in July Europe did everything right.  He said NY did to.......let that sink in dupe.  

As the data now says otherwise, anyone going to start questioning his advice or more importantly if he doesn't have any to stop trashing the American people that don't live his privileged life.   

Thanks.  

Edited by Big Blitz

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

K bro.

I told you in April this is where we'll be.  Others said no way and when it didn't turn out how they thought.....well it's obviously Trump's fault.  

How about rather than deny what's happening, you tell us how we'll be back to normal so our 50 million kids can have their normal lives back.  

President Harr...I mean Biden is telling us we have our darkest days ahead.  Dark winter soldier Biden.  Fauci, the clown that told us in July Europe did everything right.  He said NY did to.......let that sink in dupe.  

As the data now says otherwise, anyone going to start questioning his advice or more importantly if he doesn't have any to stop trashing the American people that don't live his privileged life.   

Thanks.  

You can blame the republicans for the mess you are in.

Just stop posting false information.

Edited by TBBills

3 hours ago, TBBills said:

You can blame the republicans for the mess you are in.

Just stop posting false information.

I live in a state where there are no Republicans and yet we have the biggest surge in the nation. This is clearly not the Republicans fault. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/3/2021 at 8:42 AM, TBBills said:

So you didn't read it, so you know nothing of the things you post. You must be embarrassed for this... Or you are just too stupid to be embarrassed.

Next time Big Gun you want to try to mess with me, read what you post before I make you look like an idiot again.

Not my fault you can't comprehend it, you truly are a stupid human! 

I'd mess with you anytime anywhere and there isn't a damn thing you would do about it, weakling! You're mentally and physically weak and it shows!

3 hours ago, Big Gun said:

Not my fault you can't comprehend it, you truly are a stupid human! 

I'd mess with you anytime anywhere and there isn't a damn thing you would do about it, weakling! You're mentally and physically weak and it shows!

You do know it is you that doesn't know what the Bill is... I told you to read the Bill but you refused and I made you look like an idiot. I understand it angers you but next time know the ***** you post.

3 hours ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Threats of phsycial violence - nice!

It's ok he is a nothing in this world, he is just mad he didn't read the Bill he tried to throw in everyone's face and was made to look even worse than he usually is.

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I live in a state where there are no Republicans and yet we have the biggest surge in the nation. This is clearly not the Republicans fault. 

That's funny no republicans....

Edited by TBBills

13 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Feel sorry for them.  

• Like (+1) 1