The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Incredible.  Let me answer this guy's question.  If wearing a mask lessens your risk of getting covid...no it doesn't.  

Where is the science that says the face diapers prevent aresolized Covid?  

Here let me help you.  They can't:

Aerosols, on the other hand, are tiny by comparison, nearly 10,000 times smaller than a human hair. They’re spread at far greater distances—20 to 30 feet—and can linger in the air for minutes to hours, infecting others. What constitutes a safe distance from aerosols is much harder to define, especially in crowded indoor spaces with poor ventilation. Choosing a safe mask becomes difficult as well: an N95 respirator, for example, would be preferable to an ill-fitting cloth mask when it comes to filtering out these minuscule viral aerosols.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/protecting-against-covids-aerosol-threat/

Trump told you this in April.  How?  

On this front, there is promise. A newer ultraviolet technology that employs a lower wavelength of light, called far-UVC light, appears to work without the potential health issues. In prior studies, far-UVC killed airborne flu virus, and in a study in Nature it was shown to inactivate other airborne coronaviruses. Based on the results, far-UVC exposure in occupied public areas would inactivate approximately 90 percent of the virus in eight minutes, and 99.9 percent by 25 minutes. Researchers expect it would work similarly against COVID-19. Let’s keep a close eye on this.

Open your windows.  Get Sun.  Change ventilation systems.  

Nope.  Not controversial and doesn't help advance agendas.

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

aresolized  

Aerosolized

You are a moron.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/more/scientific-brief-sars-cov-2.html

Diseases that are spread efficiently through airborne transmission tend to have high attack rates because they can quickly reach and infect many people in a short period of time. We know that a significant proportion of SARS-CoV-2 infections (estimated 40-45%) occur without symptoms and that infection can be spread by people showing no symptoms. Thus, were SARS-CoV-2 spread primarily through airborne transmission like measles, experts would expect to have observed considerably more rapid global spread of infection in early 2020 and higher percentages of prior infection measured by serosurveys. Available data indicate that SARS-CoV-2 has spread more like most other common respiratory viruses, primarily through respiratory droplet transmission within a short range (e.g., less than six feet). There is no evidence of efficient spread (i.e., routine, rapid spread) to people far away or who enter a space hours after an infectious person was there.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Incredible.  Let me answer this guy's question.  If wearing a mask lessens your risk of getting covid...no it doesn't.  

Where is the science that says the face diapers prevent aresolized Covid?  

Here let me help you.  They can't:

Aerosols, on the other hand, are tiny by comparison, nearly 10,000 times smaller than a human hair. They’re spread at far greater distances—20 to 30 feet—and can linger in the air for minutes to hours, infecting others. What constitutes a safe distance from aerosols is much harder to define, especially in crowded indoor spaces with poor ventilation. Choosing a safe mask becomes difficult as well: an N95 respirator, for example, would be preferable to an ill-fitting cloth mask when it comes to filtering out these minuscule viral aerosols.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/protecting-against-covids-aerosol-threat/

Trump told you this in April.  How?  

On this front, there is promise. A newer ultraviolet technology that employs a lower wavelength of light, called far-UVC light, appears to work without the potential health issues. In prior studies, far-UVC killed airborne flu virus, and in a study in Nature it was shown to inactivate other airborne coronaviruses. Based on the results, far-UVC exposure in occupied public areas would inactivate approximately 90 percent of the virus in eight minutes, and 99.9 percent by 25 minutes. Researchers expect it would work similarly against COVID-19. Let’s keep a close eye on this.

Open your windows.  Get Sun.  Change ventilation systems.  

Nope.  Not controversial and doesn't help advance agendas.

Do you wear a mask?

56 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

The mask blocks respiratory droplets with the virus attached. Covid does not spread "aresolized" 

K.

COVID-19 Is Transmitted Through Aerosols. We Have Enough Evidence, Now It Is Time to Act

https://time.com/5883081/covid-19-transmitted-aerosols/

Thats that publication that had President Elect Harris on the cover as their "Person of the Year" so I know its true. 

You're just a straight up dupe if you do anything they tell you without justification at this point.  

They knew this in August (see article I just posted).  

They are all lying to you. 

The proper response now is a full quarantine of NYC till we know what we're up against.....

Screenshot_20210104-165914_One UI Home.jpg

Edited by Big Blitz

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

You're just a straight up dupe if you do anything they tell you without justification at this point.  

They knew this in August (see article I just posted).  

They are all lying to you. 

The proper response now is a full quarantine of NYC till we know what we're up against.....

K.

COVID-19 Is Transmitted Through Aerosols. We Have Enough Evidence, Now It Is Time to Act

https://time.com/5883081/covid-19-transmitted-aerosols/

Thats that publication that had President Elect Harris on the cover as their "Person of the Year" so I know its true. 

Pretty good article. My favorite part:

Second, masks are essential, even when we are able to maintain social distance. We should also pay attention to fitting masks snugly, as they are not just a parapet against ballistic droplets, but also a means to prevent “smoke” from leaking in through gaps. We should not remove masks to talk, nor allow someone who is not wearing a mask to talk to us, because we exhale aerosols 10 times as much when talking compared to breathing. Everyone should be careful to not stand behind someone with a poorly fitting mask, as the curvature of an ill-fitting mask can cause aerosols to travel behind the person wearing it.

Edited by wAcKy ZeBrA
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Second, masks are essential, even when we are able to maintain social distance. We should also pay attention to fitting masks snugly, as they are not just a parapet against ballistic droplets, but also a means to prevent “smoke” from leaking in through gaps. We should not remove masks to talk, nor allow someone who is not wearing a mask to talk to us, because we exhale aerosols 10 times as much when talking compared to breathing. Everyone should be careful to not stand behind someone with a poorly fitting mask, as the curvature of an ill-fitting mask can cause aerosols to travel behind the person wearing it.

This happens more often than anyone even thinks with one person having mask down and other not... Simple way for spread so many factors and a mask is a huge one for many reasons. Just so much comes out of our mouths when we speak, and humans love to talk.

13 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Lol.  330 million highly trained in ppe.  Incredible.  

That's not how you should be interpreting this but that is unfortunately exactly what I was expecting to get in response.

THE MASKS ARE USELESS.  

If this is what is happening (and it is....since September maybe earlier) unless you go full hazmat suit....the only thing you can do if you don't want to get it is stay home.  

The distancing also no longer matters inside bc it lives in the air for hours.  

But.  They need you to think you are safe at Costco so.......double mask!!!

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Lol.  330 million highly trained in ppe.  Incredible.  

That's not how you should be interpreting this but that is unfortunately exactly what I was expecting to get in response.

THE MASKS ARE USELESS.  

If this is what is happening (and it is....since September maybe earlier) unless you go full hazmat suit....the only thing you can do if you don't want to get it is stay home.  

The distancing also no longer matters inside bc it lives in the air for hours.  

But.  They need you to think you are safe at Costco so.......double mask!!!

Great troll - A+ you win 

• Like (+1) 1

They knew the scared voters that wouldn't show up on election day would be Biden voters so didn't tell us. 

You do know this started in another country...

Here is what I am going to need you to compare the two of them. That strain from July to this strain which was not found here first. Show me the comparison not a bunch of twitter fools.

Both have been recorded and I am willing to bet they are not the same.

You compare the two strains they are different. This is a different mutation.

Edited by TBBills

51 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Actually XI is preparing for Biden and the United States to actually make things harder for China than his best buddy Trump.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

We are concerned with the new Covid 19 Strain "discussion."

Wtf does that even mean?  Is it the discussion you're concerned with?  Is there a strain or not?  Are you an actual institute?  

How can anyone trust what you say when you thought the senate race was over and was totally wrong, like usual.

Edited by TBBills

26 minutes ago, TBBills said:

How can anyone trust what you say when you thought the senate race was over and was totally wrong, like usual.

Over? 

I said they won.  It's rigged.  Another water line burst.  

And until you end election "season," fraud by mail, absentee ballots for all even tho we didn't ask for them or your state legislature didn't pass such measures, and same day registration I'm pretty much never going to trust the results of any election in this country.  

Now.  Trust what I say?  Don't.  I don't care.  I posted the IHME's own statement and did something you're incapable of doing and that's think critically and ask questions.

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Over? 

I said they won.  It's rigged.  Another water line burst.  

And until you end election "season," fraud by mail, absentee ballots for all even tho we didn't ask for them or your state legislature didn't pass such measures, and same day registration I'm pretty much never going to trust the results of any election in this country.  

Now.  Trust what I say?  Don't.  I don't care.  I posted the IHME's own statement and did something you're incapable of doing and that's think critically and ask questions.

Yea see you are brainwashed. You have problems, Trump's got his string around your neck.

Edited by TBBills