The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

On 4/20/2024 at 2:34 PM, Doc said:

Many deaths were people who died with Wuhan virus, not from it.

And you better believe they cranked those PCR cycle threshold values to 40+ baby...

Everyone has covid!

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

And you better believe they cranked those PCR cycle threshold values to 40+ baby...

Everyone has covid!

It wouldn't surprise me if many weren't even done...

On 5/4/2020 at 4:16 PM, B-Man said:

That's not me. ?

HMM: 

Whopping 373 workers at meatpacking plant test positive for COVID-19 — and they were all asymptomatic. 

So is there something about meatpacking plants, or are there lots of clusters of infected but asymptomatic people out there?

Doesn't sound like life was better four years ago today, eh?

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Listen, I want to care.  About this and the reports this week that the vaccines are indeed killing people.  

But…..I mean this Stormy Daniels stuff is so intriguing I just can’t get enough.  

I’m sorry what was in that tweet again lol.  

I’m sure it’s no coincidence these stories/events coincide. 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

Things we knew early on, but were called “conspiracy theories” from those who made billions from Covid policy lies:

The virus came from Wuhan

Lockdowns didn’t work

Masks didn’t work

Keeping kids out of school was dumb

Masking children was cruel

Social distancing was pointless

The vaccines didn’t stop transmission

The vaccines had deadly and serious side effects

Boosters didn’t work

Keeping us locked in our houses made things worse

“Trust the science” was a lie used by tyrants

The WHO, CDC, and FDA are corrupt

• Like (+1) 2

Have to look again if it was the Funeral Director or the Hospice person, but my mother's  death certificate said dementia.  We all had COVID but were only diagnosed oswd that day. In fact , Hospicev alled us the next day to say her test was positive.  If had even mentioned COVID, I would have disputed it.

19 hours ago, B-Man said:

Things we knew early on, but were called “conspiracy theories” from those who made billions from Covid policy lies:

The virus came from Wuhan

Lockdowns didn’t work

Masks didn’t work

Keeping kids out of school was dumb

Masking children was cruel

Social distancing was pointless

The vaccines didn’t stop transmission

The vaccines had deadly and serious side effects

Boosters didn’t work

Keeping us locked in our houses made things worse

“Trust the science” was a lie used by tyrants

The WHO, CDC, and FDA are corrupt

Been a long time since I posted here on this topic. The triumvirate below are responsible for so much destruction in our society. Ripped families apart, fractured friendships, made the wealthy wealthier and the middle class poorer.  The destruction being done to our youngest generation of folks just entering the workforce is hard to fathom. I mean the utter destruction of education, especially for lower income black and brown kids is going to felt by them for prolly 3-4 generations. 

All so people like this could lie and misinform to make sure Trump and his ilk would not stay in office. Not sure who is still here, but I was as virulent anti-Trump as one could find on this site pre-Covid. Witnessing what lies and misinformation these despicable folks would keep pushing, pushed me hard to the Republican side. Sucks as even on here , we had a Covid thread on main forum that unfortunately had a mod that only wanted to allow "that" side...everything that eventually proved true was deemed to be from " biased" sources, and deleted and warning points given out. Drove a ton of us away.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

The destruction being done to our youngest generation of folks just entering the workforce is hard to fathom. I mean the utter destruction of education, especially for lower income black and brown kids is going to felt by them for prolly 3-4 generations. 

All so people like this could lie and misinform to make sure Trump and his ilk would not stay in office.

This cannot be overstated enough.

The economic devastation they caused.  

Learning loss that can’t be recovered.  

The societal damage.  

The complete destruction of ANY trust in our institutions that are supposed to hold that kind of power - they completely sided with it and were in on it.  

Because Trump had to go.  That’s why the vast majority of low info scum supported it all the way then doubled and tripled down on everything.   

They should never be allowed near power.  Don’t vote for Trump I don’t care.  But whoever these lunatics are telling you to vote for, run the other way.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/29/2024 at 4:16 PM, Doc said:

It wouldn't surprise me if many weren't even done...

Those drive up clinics were a cesspool. When I pretty much knew I had covid the first time, wife tested positive by point of care PCR in her office lab and I came down with symptoms three days later. I decided to get tested if only to have a documented record of a positive test. So I went to one a few miles from my house and got tested. The result came back....negative.

Wtf?

So I had my wife bring home a rapid immunoassay lateral flow test on her lunch break. Immediate screaming positive on the test line. The lateral flow tests are treated as qualitative test + or -, but they are kind of semi-quantitative if you note how rapidly the test line appears and how dark it is after the test is completed. Anyway, when I have developed these tests for flu and other pathogens we would score the line intensities on a 0-5 scale. 0 being negative and the more intense the line the higher the score. Mine was an easy 5.

So the drive up clinic PCR test reported me as a false negative, the worst result you can get with these tests. You're telling people who have covid that they don’t have it, so continue going about your business and infecting everyone else.

The whole thing from testing to vaccines to "experts" and their BS was one big clusterfuk.c

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 2

Standing Up Against the White House Plot to Shut Down Discussion of Lab Leak Theory, COVID Shot Effects

A nearly 900-page report released last week by the House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government details the Biden White House's dirty and unconstitutional plot to bully Big Tech companies into censoring conservative journalism and speech online, and the ways in which Big Tech sometimes voluntarily went even further than Biden's enforcers asked, to curry favor for their pet legislative issues.

Big Tech companies called this censorship a change in their content "moderation policy." At RedState, we have hundreds and hundreds of stories that were — and still are — being targeted by these "moderation policy" changes.

Last year, a federal judge said the situation "arguably involves the most massive attack against free speech in United States' history" and directed all federal agencies engaged in this censorship and unconstitutional policing to stop all contact with private social media platforms immediately. However, the damage of algorithm censorship — which categorizes topics like climate change, COVID-19, illegal immigration, crime, opposition to transgender ideology, and much more as "misinformation" or "dangerous and derogatory" — has already been done. As the report concludes:

More at the Link:  https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2024/05/08/standing-up-to-white-house-plot-shut-down-lab-leak-theory-covid-vaccine-n2173873#google_vignette

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/9/2020 at 3:41 PM, Tiberius said:

In pandemic’s early days, U.S. turned down an offer to make N95 masks in America

EYLF56USB4I6VJJIJUIVJSS2EE.jpg

On Jan. 22, weeks before the crisis sent the government scrambling for masks, Texas manufacturer Prestige Ameritech offered to restart four mothballed production lines. Federal officials did not take the company up on it.

Gees, https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/in-the-early-days-of-the-pandemic-the-us-government-turned-down-an-offer-to-manufacture-millions-of-n95-masks-in-america/ar-BB13Qqsv

Doesn’t sound like thing were better off four years ago, eh?