The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I did.  You just forgot, Chef Jim Crow.  Apparently even chickens have better memories than you.  

Most of your posts are not very memorable so I trust you, and others, would give me a pass for forgetting.  However, it must have been a real doozy if you're too (speaking of the animal) chicken to remind us all of your reasoning.  If it was that good wouldn't you have posted it here again?  

Take the L. 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Most of your posts are not very memorable so I trust you, and others, would give me a pass for forgetting.  However, it must have been a real doozy if you're too (speaking of the animal) chicken to remind us all of your reasoning.  If it was that good wouldn't you have posted it here again?  

Take the L. 

I don’t “do your research” for you.  Feel free to find the answer and give yourself the satisfaction that that you apparently crave.  Have a nice day, Chef Jim Crow. 

• Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I don’t “do your research” for you.  Feel free to find the answer and give yourself the satisfaction that that you apparently crave.  Have a nice day, Chef Jim Crow. 

Your dodge is a) very telling and b) boring.

I have my answer.   Later counselor.  

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Why would that change my mind? Deaths are deaths.  

But the best response to your question is "if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle."  

That’s cool. You’d not get vaccinated to protect kids from dying. Consistent I guess. You’d have been a party for polio and smallpox!

Edited by Sundancer
  • Vomit 1

Man India got everyone vaccinated really quick.  I thought that country was going to completely implode!

*checks vaccination rate of India*

6% are fully vaccinated 

20% one dose 

How did cases plummet?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

That’s cool. You’d not get vaccinated to protect kids from dying. Consistent I guess. You’d have been a party for polio and smallpox!

I thought masks protect kids.  And there was no "mask type" prevention for polio.  There were also extensive clinical trials on the polio vaccine.  And smallpox vaccines were worked on starting in the late 19th century.  How long did they work on the Covid vaccine before rolling it out? 

So good job comparing apples to monkey wrenches.  

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It’s time 

It's not at all shocking that vaxx/hez crosses racial, gender (if there is a thing) and political lines.  

Time to target the real problem--leaders who trashed the vaxx while in development, giving the general impression that DJT was mixing it up in the basement at Mara Lago.  The guy flat out delivered in this regard, came down with the Wuflu and got vaxxed bigly to boot. 

Biden is really screwing the pooch here.   He almost has to mandate compulsory vaccinations by decree, and get serious about missteps on the dem side of things.  Call some people out.  Cuomo.  Harris.  Hell I'd even forgive him if he called out General Douglas MacArthur this time around.  Too much confusion here. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It's not at all shocking that vaxx/hez crosses racial, gender (if there is a thing) and political lines.  

Time to target the real problem--leaders who trashed the vaxx while in development, giving the general impression that DJT was mixing it up in the basement at Mara Lago.  The guy flat out delivered in this regard, came down with the Wuflu and got vaxxed bigly to boot. 

Biden is really screwing the pooch here.   He almost has to mandate compulsory vaccinations by decree, and get serious about missteps on the dem side of things.  Call some people out.  Cuomo.  Harris.  Hell I'd even forgive him if he called out General Douglas MacArthur this time around.  Too much confusion here. 

Reach harder bro