The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

9 hours ago, shoshin said:

He is so embarrassing at the moment that a lot of his own party is just ignoring him like he’s a tantruming child and not the potus. It’s a brutal moment for America. We are well beyond “he has the right to challenge the election.”

Trump's call to the GA governor yesterday to pressure him into calling a special session of the GA legislature to decertify the election and declare Trump the winner borders on  sedition.  He's lucky that Kemp resisted him, and that Raffensperger resisted Lindsay Graham's "suggestion" he not certify the election result.  Their unwillingness to break the law on Trump's behalf keeps Trump's actions within the realm of sour grapes rather than making them criminal acts.

46 minutes ago, TBBills said:

There is literally NOTHING in here that says they work.

Red flag number 1 should be that before they even get where they THINK they MIGHT help is 12 paragraphs in.  And what evidence was there?  Nonsense about flu particles?  Thats not covid. 

And, my personal favorite, if you are TALKING OR SNEEZING A MASK CAN REDUCE THE PARTICLES.

WOW!  No kidding!!  Does that mean it reduces cases?  Nope.  Then, they go into the b.s. mask mandate data that's been thoroughly debunked.  

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

No no no......you don't understand.  

See you posted "well the CDC said you should keep wearing them."  Not "they work here is why."  No, just wear them because..

As if that means anything.  You really think they're going to tell us, "you know what, yea forget the masks."  Nope.  Too political and stupid now.  And they are just as political as the WHO.  

Where is the science that says the masks prevent covid?  There isn't any.  None.    

Logic tells me that when im wearing my glasses and face diaper, and my glasses keep fogging up from my breathing, logic says this mask is worthless. 

I showed you a document with 45 studies.  Read them.  And masks don’t “prevent” Covid, they help mitigate spread by absorbing droplets and aerosols which are the prime modes of transmission.

34 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

There is literally NOTHING in here that says they work.

Red flag number 1 should be that before they even get where they THINK they MIGHT help is 12 paragraphs in.  And what evidence was there?  Nonsense about flu particles?  Thats not covid. 

And, my personal favorite, if you are TALKING OR SNEEZING A MASK CAN REDUCE THE PARTICLES.

WOW!  No kidding!!  Does that mean it reduces cases?  Nope.  Then, they go into the b.s. mask mandate data that's been thoroughly debunked.  

Kinda love all the anti maskers.....Answer me this.....iIf you tore your ACL or went in to get a new heart valve....Would you prefer the operating team wore masks or not during surgery?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

I showed you a document with 45 studies.  Read them.  And masks don’t “prevent” Covid, they help mitigate spread by absorbing droplets and aerosols which are the prime modes of transmission.

If he can't understand that it's one of several strategies that work in combination, that it's not the solution by itself, then he's being purposely obtuse.

Other areas have stopped it cold by doing some combination of things. https://www.vox.com/2020/12/4/22151242/melbourne-victoria-australia-covid-19-cases-lockdown

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TPS said:

If he can't understand that it's one of several strategies that work in combination, that it's not the solution by itself, then he's being purposely obtuse.

Other areas have stopped it cold by doing some combination of things. https://www.vox.com/2020/12/4/22151242/melbourne-victoria-australia-covid-19-cases-lockdown

Oh boy.  Here come the island nation no one is allowed in examples.  

Yep.  Totally bc of their Swiss cheese plan.  A big piece of which is.....no one is allowed in and no one can leave their homes every other week.  

26 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh boy.  Here come the island nation no one is allowed in examples.  

Yep.  Totally bc of their Swiss cheese plan.  A big piece of which is.....no one is allowed in and no one can leave their homes every other week.  

How come you aren't on the other forum spouting off this nonsense... People are too smart to ever listen to your bull#### here.

Your buddy Rudy Giuliani basically just showed and is about to show why wearing a mask would have been a good thing.

Edited by TBBills

Just now, Big Blitz said:

*Checks notifications*

*Sees he has 26 from TDSBills just in the last week*

*Smiles happily*

At least you admit your posts are bull#### troll posts to get people to ask questions. Answer them...

How come you aren't on the other forum spouting off this nonsense... People are too smart to ever listen to your bull#### here.

Your buddy Rudy Giuliani basically just showed and is about to show why wearing a mask would have been a good thing.

I won't speak for TDSBills but I think people like him have made the mistake of stating with absolute certainty the masks work.  

I believe they don't based on logic.  But whatever.  

This isn't the problem.  I'm complying.  Everywhere

So are 95% of Americans.  And they've been doing more then just mask wearing in order to get through the insanity because they have kids to feed and bills to pay.

And these lunatic cult of mask people have the audacity to blame any American or individual for those scary case numbers as if its our fault and more specifically Trump supporters fault is not only insulting our intelligence its flat out insulting as Americans.  

22 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I won't speak for TDSBills but I think people like him have made the mistake of stating with absolute certainty the masks work.  

This isn't the problem.  I'm complying.  Everywhere

So are 95% of Americans.  And they've been doing more then just mask wearing in order to get through the insanity because they have kids to feed and bills to pay.

And these lunatic cult of mask people have the audacity to blame any American or individual for those scary case numbers as if its our fault and more specifically Trump supporters fault is not only insulting our intelligence its flat out insulting as Americans.  

I love a member of a Cult is calling people that wear masks a cult... Don't wear a mask, but do not spit your propaganda bull#### here trying to change anyone. 

You have been doing this for how long and still no one agrees with you. Give it up, they are smarter than you. Go on a site where you can help brainwash other feeble minded souls like yourself.

15 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I love a member of a Cult is calling people that wear masks a cult... Don't wear a mask, but do not spit your propaganda bull#### here trying to change anyone. 

You have been doing this for how long and still no one agrees with you. Give it up, they are smarter than you. Go on a site where you can help brainwash other feeble minded souls like yourself.

Dude......I thought no one agrees with or listens to me anyway so why do you care so much????

Oh I know why.......they actually do.  Sorry that bothers you.  I wish I could relate to such insecurity but I just can't.  Sorry bruh.  

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Dude......I thought no one agrees with or listens to me anyway so why do you care so much????

Oh I know why.......they actually do.  Sorry that bothers you.  I wish I could relate to such insecurity but I just can't.  Sorry bruh.  

You really think anyone listens to you? You don't even listen to hem when they tell you that you are wrong.

Imagine how many people would be dead and how bad the hospitals would be if people listened to you and never wore a mask. Thankfully only the stupid ones will listen but you shouldn't keep spitting your ***** if it keeps getting shut down with actual facts from everyone else.

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This must be because no one in the deep blue northeast is wearing masks.  It has nothing do with winter or the weather.  These Biden voters aren't wearing masks:

Imagine the numbers if 100% of the people listened to you and didn't wear masks. 

You keep posting this ***** as if it shows that mask don't help... But it shows the opposite. It's what everyone keeps trying to tell you but you don't listen... B.c you are not capable of understanding.

Edited by TBBills

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Logic tells you that masks don't reduce the distance droplets travel if you cough or sneeze?

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

Imagine the numbers if 100% of the people listened to you and didn't wear masks. 

No I won't "imagine" I'd like you to tell me what they would be?  Also, I thought we weren't wearing masks now its imagine if we weren't?  

And....

Where did I say "don't comply and don't wear a mask?"

Isn't the important thing that you're complying and not whether or not you are devout member of the Cult of Masks?  

This must be because no one in the deep blue northeast is wearing masks.  It has nothing do with winter or the weather.  These Biden voters aren't wearing masks:

I'm guessing most people are wearing masks throughout the country.  The debate shouldn't be about masks at this point as people have gotten the message.  It's the extent to what lockdowns (if any) are necessary to save as many vulnerable people as possible until the vaccine is widely available enough to reach herd immunity.  I'm glad there's finally light at the end of the tunnel.

• Like (+1) 1

No I won't "imagine" I'd like you to tell me what they would be?  Also, I thought we weren't wearing masks now its imagine if we weren't?  

And....

Isn't the important thing that you're complying and not whether or not you are devout member of the Cult of Masks?  

It’s hilarious when you clowns use the word “cult.” 

😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

And....

I don't understand why your Cult is so against wearing masks. Hey you want to believe your own OPINION fine don't wear a mask. 

No one here is going to let you pretend to be right just to feed your brainwashed feeble mind. Crazy to see the evidence you post showing masks work and you pretend to say they don't.

Edited by TBBills

4 hours ago, TBBills said:

No one here is going to let you pretend to be right 

Haha.  Again.  I can't relate to this.

Claims to speak for "everyone" and they all think like him.  That's some serious insecurity issues.

Claims no one is listening to me or taking me seriously.

Yet can't stop replying to me.  

When you grow up are you going to be one of those guys that buys a big truck or something to over compensate for what you lack in certain other areas?  

Mask up bro.