The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

A friend of mine died from it, so I guess the sign would be wrong. 

It's like saying I can't see oxygen, therefore it doesn't exist. 

sorry to hear about your friend. 

as an aside though... my uncle died of congestive heart failure. does that mean we are in a pandemic? i can give you a hint if you like.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

*****WIT. I've responded to that twice. Use the little wheel in your mouse to scroll up and find the two responses.

Either that or go play in traffic. I'm good with either.

Saying you refuse to read it isn't an answer. 

When you had an essay question in school, if you wrote that you refused to read that essay because it's crap, would you get full credit for your answer?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Saying you refuse to read it isn't an answer. 

When you had an essay question in school, if you wrote that you refused to read that essay because it's crap, would you get full credit for your answer?

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

as an aside though... my uncle died of congestive heart failure. does that mean we are in a pandemic? i can give you a hint if you like.

You’re an idiot. 

26 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I said the STORY is over. Read, just a little bit! 

How can the STORY be over while there is still a pandemic and that will rise again in the fall?

Are you talking about a different story?

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

How can the STORY be over while there is still a pandemic and that will rise again in the fall?

46,000,000 abortions since 1970. You mean that pandemic?

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

• A recent Johns Hopkins study claims more than 250,000 people in the U.S. die every year from medical errors. Other reports claim the numbers to be as high as 440,000.
  • Medical errors are the third-leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer.
  • Advocates are fighting back, pushing for greater legislation for patient safety.
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Foxx said:

If someone dies in a pandemic and another person dies of heart failure, does that mean there is no pandemic?

Until today, I have never heard someone say there is no pandemic. Is Trump wrong when he says there is a pandemic?

12 minutes ago, Reality Check said:
  • A recent Johns Hopkins study claims more than 250,000 people in the U.S. die every year from medical errors. Other reports claim the numbers to be as high as 440,000.
  • Medical errors are the third-leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer.
  • Advocates are fighting back, pushing for greater legislation for patient safety.

Just now, Kemp said:

If someone dies in a pandemic and another person dies of heart failure, does that mean there is no pandemic?

Until today, I have never heard someone say there is no pandemic. Is Trump wrong when he says there is a pandemic?

If Trump is such a liar, why do you believe him now?