The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh Billy, it ain’t “over.”  We’ll be reminded you constantly of your actions and science denying during Covid sham forever.   

But, in light of todays low info news dump, I guess you needed these people to tell you it was ok all good now :

You sick losers demand to know more about Trump’s taxes then everything that supposedly happened in Wuhan.  

Morons.  

Hey ditz - who was POTUS when it arrived 

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Which country’s leader successfully kept it out?   

Which leader handled the coup best and why did you say Ron DeSantis?   

Who was POTUS when it arrived - you can do it big ditz - you can do it 

• Like (+1) 1

If masks don’t work, why did medical staff treating Covid patients in all countries wear and continue to wear masks? Are they all dumb? Masks have always been a standard practice in medicine to reduce infection risk. 

Go work in a Covid ward without a mask if you believe masks don’t matter. 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

If masks don’t work, why did medical staff treating Covid patients in all countries wear and continue to wear masks? Are they all dumb? Masks have always been a standard practice in medicine to reduce infection risk. 

Go work in a Covid ward without a mask if you believe masks don’t matter. 

Everyone just sounds so trustworthy - especially the “top” people in these fields 

9 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Everyone just sounds so trustworthy - especially the “top” people in these fields 

I still don’t understand the whole mask conspiracy.

Yes, the messaging on masks was inconsistent. When the pandemic first spiked, there was a mask shortage. Hospital workers were reusing masks because hospitals couldn’t find them to buy on the market. Officials were not urging people to wear masks because they wanted to reserve them for high risk hospital workers. Later, as the worldwide supply of masks increased, they urged people to wear masks to reduce transmission. The pandemic also hit in waves. When community incidence was high, people needed to wear masks. When it waned, masks were not needed as much. This was a once in a lifetime event. Of course messaging from health officials working in a political world would be inconsistent at times as the government navigated through the mess. Through it all, hospitals and medical staff never changed their opinion on the effectiveness of masks. 

So people can believe the consensus of the worldwide medical community on masks or some twitter head putting together video clips and factoids dredged from the internet. Remember, Trump also said injecting disinfectants could get rid of Covid. And some idiots actually did that to themselves! 

• Like (+1) 1

THE TURNING TIDE: 

Total Vindication: Full Reinstatement and Back Pay For Three Barrington (RI) Teachers Fired For Refusing Covid Vax. 

“The teachers have been made whole. It is as if they were never fired.”

https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/05/total-vindication-full-reinstatement-and-back-pay-for-three-barrington-ri-teachers-fired-for-refusing-covid-vax/

Barrington-Teachers-scaled-e165359280726

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

you really need to change your sphere of influence. It makes you look stupid....oh, wait.

On 5/6/2023 at 5:36 PM, Andy1 said:

I still don’t understand the whole mask conspiracy.

These conspiracy theories let the dummies think they know more than everyone else.  Gnostics so to speak.  They then can attempt to ignore the fact that they're in the bottom decile for intellect.

Edited by redtail hawk

How many times have you had covid despite being vaccinated?

Twice for me.

It took almost nine months post vaccination for the virus to mutate sufficiently in order to escape my vaccine induced immunity. 

Then another several months until I had it again.

Therefore Vaccinated + 3x boosted I am.

57 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

How many times have you had covid despite being vaccinated?

Twice for me.

It took almost nine months post vaccination for the virus to mutate sufficiently in order to escape my vaccine induced immunity. 

Then another several months until I had it again.

Therefore Vaccinated + 3x boosted I am.

your actions speak louder than your words.  And you're still alive...

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/united-states-rates-of-covid-19-deaths-by-vaccination-status

Edited by redtail hawk

8 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Did anyone injecting themselves with bleach die from covid? 

Biden injected himself with bleach.  But only his brain died.  What a mess.  

• Haha (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Did anyone injecting themselves with bleach die from covid? 

yes

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

That shot and vaccine rates across the board are down.  The industry and it's parrots lost a lot of integrity the last few years 

well, if it comes back or another pathogen emerges, they'll die about 5x's more often based on the data.  

But please, carry on.