The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

We may finish the day #2 in deaths. A tough milestone for Brazil but good for us. Will be close. 

Holiday weekend reporting and all that but still, we are seeing the shift to the rising cases in South America. My neighbor’s wife has been stuck in Colombia since mid March. 

18 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

They can test it elsewhere. It’s an important trial. 

3 minutes ago, shoshin said:

We may finish the day #2 in deaths. A tough milestone for Brazil but good for us. Will be close. 

Holiday weekend reporting and all that but still, we are seeing the shift to the rising cases in South America. My neighbor’s wife has been stuck in Colombia since mid March. 

I'm curious to see how much of the people getting infected and dying in Brazil are the malnourished and extremely poor people in the favellas.  Not sure you could really social distance in those circumstances, bolsenaro or not.

7 minutes ago, meazza said:

I'm curious to see how much of the people getting infected and dying in Brazil are the malnourished and extremely poor people in the favellas.  Not sure you could really social distance in those circumstances, bolsenaro or not.

That’s been my concern in India. India has more cases and deaths. No way they can count them accurately. 

2 minutes ago, shoshin said:

That’s been my concern in India. India has more cases and deaths. No way they can count them accurately. 

Exactly, this will hit malnourished poverty stricken areas especially hard.  

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That was the expectation for the homeless population in LA ... but it didn’t happen. (Shrug)

They live on the streets in LA. They’re immune to everything at this point. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That was the expectation for the homeless population in LA ... but it didn’t happen. (Shrug)

Homeless spend much of their time outdoors, therefore, they are not Vitamin D deficient.  Vitamin D deficiency is a killer with this virus.

• Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, realtruelove said:

Homeless spend much of their time outdoors, therefore, they are not Vitamin D deficient.  Vitamin D deficiency is a killer with this virus.

So wait.....***** the social distancing. Stick your masks up your ass. We all just become homeless and the virus goes away!   

Just give me my Nobel Prize now!  

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So wait.....***** the social distancing. Stick your masks up your ass. We all just become homeless and the virus goes away!   

Just give me my Nobel Prize now!  

The virus doesn't go away, but the weak people with co-morbidities do.

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

How dare those FREE PEOPLE go outside and do FREE THINGS over a weekend celebrating the brave men and women who gave their lives for our FREEDOM?!     The nerve!     The HORROR!

Tibsy

200.gif

I was at our family camp and took my Pontoon boat out. Dont tell anyone but there were a few groups of boats in the water tied together........shhhh, there were much much more then 10 people together. I felt soooo unsafe. I swam right home and boiled my facemask in salt water. Hope I can remember where I left the boat.

Edited by fansince88
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

He posts incessantly about Trump. He appears to be obsessed. See answering questions is easy. 

Thank you for answering, but are you really qualified to diagnose obsessions?