The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

25 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Just Substitute VIRUS for THEFT and you have the Left's argument

Stopping Theft Everywhere - Dilbert by Scott Adams

We have several people here who could be the guy in the brown shirt. Brownshirt? Where have I heard that before? 

• Like (+1) 1

Cool data visualization that allows you to view hospitalization (and other) data over time. I know that for my state, the hospitalization data is lumpy and not perhaps the most reliable, but it's a good resource for viewing any state compared to another quickly. 

image.thumb.png.1b31a27594ede63cb28c0d813949cada.png

image.thumb.png.b7b6506cfb13d8e1e35b506755e7af67.png

Also this on hospitalizations. Definitely something to keep an eye on. I skimmed the states and am not sure what state contributed to the jump significantly. MN, KY, MD all seem on the rise but many more on the decline so I can't make the aggregate in this Tweet work at a state by state level. (Part of me wonders if the increase might be due to some states not reporting before this week...keep on eye on this in the next 2-3 weeks to see the trend.)

13 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

That one guy is a ***** nutjob. Claims a 6% death rate, then flips out when CDC stats show it's far less?

Many people have no concept of math regarding percentages. .06 is of course the same as 6% while .06% is 6/100ths of 1%. 

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I think you need to read up on the difference between stating a fact and an opinion. 

...I think you need to LOWER your expectations as far as fact or supportive opinion dialogue with this clown....seriously?........

27 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Making sense. Just a wow video.

Oxygen deprivation at a cellular level occurs way before the damage to lung tissues.  That's why early treatment is crucial.  Putting people on ventilators is like a Hail Mary.  This video never gets into root cause and effective treatment strategy.

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

That’s not proof. That’s your opinion. 

Game/Set/Match 

Sorry, you made the initial statement. You provide the proof or you are just fake news like your boy!! 

5 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Sorry, you made the initial statement. You provide the proof or you are just fake news like your boy!! 

Tell ya what. Do us all a favor and google the difference between a fact and an opinion. Once you’ve done that I hope you’re thoroughly embarrassed by asking someone to prove an opinion.

Later........ 

59 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

Oxygen deprivation at a cellular level occurs way before the damage to lung tissues.  That's why early treatment is crucial.  Putting people on ventilators is like a Hail Mary.  This video never gets into root cause and effective treatment strategy.

He did with other videos. 

But agree early treatment is crucial. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Tell ya what. Do us all a favor and google the difference between a fact and an opinion. Once you’ve done that I hope you’re thoroughly embarrassed by asking someone to prove an opinion.

Later........ 

Welcome to an internet message board!

You really are as dumb as I thought you were. At first, I didn’t think it was possible! 

Edited by Q-baby!

2 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Welcome to an internet message board!

You really are as dumb as I thought you were. At first, I didn’t think it was possible! 

Thanks.  When you’re losing a debate you end the debate and call the other person names.  

Question. Why are you spending so much time obsessing with someone who you think is dumb? Doesn’t this say a hell of a lot more about you than is does about me?  

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Thanks.  When you’re losing a debate you end the debate and call the other person names.  

Question. Why are you spending so much time obsessing with someone who you think is dumb? Doesn’t this say a hell of a lot more about you than is does about me?  

Because I know it drives you crazy! ???

So crazy that you can’t help yourself! ???