2019 Re-Draft: Cody Ford vs DK Metcalf

StHustle

In a redraft, would you still choose Cody Ford over DK Metcalf?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you take?

Didn't read the whole thread...sorry. ?

Ford with the 2nd round pick at the time was a good pick.  He had a rough rookie campaign.  Hopefully next year he will be better.

After thinking about it, I bet Metcalf might have been off our board.  IF he was on our board and we saw that he was slipping down the 2nd round, you know Beane wouldn't have hesitated to try and trade up into the mid-bottom of the 2nd to go and get him.

I’ve been pretty consistent on this from the get go...I like Cody Ford. Liked him before the draft, happy to have him on the team. But DK was IMO a top 5-10 prospect in the draft and would have addressed a huge need here.

Thankfully this upcoming draft class is very strong but DK was right up there with the guys that are already out of reach for us. 

7 hours ago, SWATeam said:

Those would be killer weapons for Skelton!

would have made him great ;)

8 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

Instead we had/have Zay Jones and Cody Ford. That’s rough lol.

Yep, obviously they know more than us, but sometimes they miss the obvious because they over analyze players and miss on great prospects.

• Like (+1) 1

Just for laughs, I went back and read the thread in the archives that was made immediately when Ford was announced as the pick in the 2nd round..

Let’s just say, a couple of people in this thread have had a change of heart since then..( not including Joe in Winslow who didn’t like the pick at the time and said so..)

• Like (+1) 1