Thank you Buffalo Bills!

cDAVIS

My father told me that since I could stand I would walk up to the TV and point to the bills logo smiling every time(from Erie, pa). He tried to make me a raider fan but the Bills had a strong hold on me. After crying as a kid for 4 years straight, I have experienced a lot of rough times(like everyone else here) but have never given up, not once... even with jauron. I am so thankful that we have a solid franchise again with a promising future. How ***** great is this? Even if we lose first round, look at how bright our future looks. Let's give some thanks to the owners and coaching staff that we have. We have a QB who has shown an absurd amount of improvement week to week. We as fans have a lot to be thankful for. This could be a very bright next 10 years. Thanks Buffalo! Cannot wait for all of it... LETS GO BUFFALO!

• Like (+1) 22
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4

cDAVIS, it does feel great. Reminds me of the 90's again. There's a little more spring in my step. The holiday season feels a little better as now the Bills are 

playoff bound and are "relevant".  For the first time in a few decades I feel better about the ownership, front office & coaching. 

Merry Christmas everybody.        And Go Bills.

• Like (+1) 3

Yea, it's amazing really, to think we're finally slowly becoming a team that's in the conversation.  Since the 90s teams I've just wanted us to be "in there".  Like Pittsburgh always seems to be.   We're setting up the pieces for sure, similar to the late 80s.   If we'd won that Pats game last week I think everyone would be more excited; Does it feel like we're sort of in limbo this final week, - with nothing really mattering in terms what happens with Jets game?  How much do you play the starters?    And too bad JJ Watt is now able to play.  Would you rather play at Texans or Chiefs? 

Edited by Irish Dave

15 hours ago, cDAVIS said:

My father told me that since I could stand I would walk up to the TV and point to the bills logo smiling every time(from Erie, pa). He tried to make me a raider fan but the Bills had a strong hold on me. After crying as a kid for 4 years straight, I have experienced a lot of rough times(like everyone else here) but have never given up, not once... even with jauron. I am so thankful that we have a solid franchise again with a promising future. How ***** great is this? Even if we lose first round, look at how bright our future looks. Let's give some thanks to the owners and coaching staff that we have. We have a QB who has shown an absurd amount of improvement week to week. We as fans have a lot to be thankful for. This could be a very bright next 10 years. Thanks Buffalo! Cannot wait for all of it... LETS GO BUFFALO!

I was with you until the quaterback comment, not sure what games you are referencing but Josh still has major accuracy issues and is inconsistant in most of his games, he is a work in progress with progress being the key word.

1 hour ago, Bigantall said:

I was with you until the quaterback comment, not sure what games you are referencing but Josh still has major accuracy issues and is inconsistant in most of his games, he is a work in progress with progress being the key word.

You don’t think Allen has shown an absurd amount of improvement?   Did you read what he wrote of just see red when you saw someone complement JA?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, cDAVIS said:

this is good stuff. hopefully this thread wont be poisoned with the negative takes seen here daily.

no, I'm not saying they can't be criticized but some of the takes on this board are beyond criticism.

49 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

this is good stuff. hopefully this thread wont be poisoned with the negative takes seen here daily.

no, I'm not saying they can't be criticized but some of the takes on this board are beyond criticism.

Too late... scroll up a couple posts.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Already happened, but it’s not the worst of the day. In the thread about the 1964 Championship someone used that 55 year old video to take a shot at Allen.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Bigantall said:

If you think he hasn't shown a steady uptrend then I don't know what to tell you. Also I truly think that some people that criticize him also don't watch alot of other football. We have a good QB with a chance to have a great one. Every QB misses throws(except Brees) and buffalo has had alot of dropped passes. He has improved though which is what I said and he's done it consistently, and that is a fact. 

3 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Yeah honestly the only reason I avoid this site sometimes is the absurd negativity, and the sky is falling routine after coming up short some Sundays. We have something amazing in front of us and a lot of fans aren't able to grasp that. Glad you are on the positive side man! Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RevWarRifleman said:

Marv, with Ralph as owner? God bless Ralph, but he didn't really know how to keep the franchise competitive on a consistent basis.    Just my opinion.

Yes, you're right about Ralph.  For too many years he seemed like he would rather be somewhere else.  Thank God that never happened.  After getting screwed out of the Braves franchise, the city would never have been able to handle a Bills move too.

45 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Yes, you're right about Ralph.  For too many years he seemed like he would rather be somewhere else.  Thank God that never happened.  After getting screwed out of the Braves franchise, the city would never have been able to handle a Bills move too.

Well said,Marv's.            Hope you had a great Christmas down there in Chester.                                                               Go Bills this Sunday.