What was the Jordan Phillips "Unsportsmanlike conduct" penalty about?

13 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Yes because that made a difference on the pass to Edelman for the two point conversion.  I didn’t see it but again a nothing call. 

Posters like you will make our soon to be found domination of NE just a little bit more on the joyful side. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Perfect bullies those Paties.  Plus Harry's job was to block White excessively and use up extra effort on every run play.

I am disappointed Hyde let Brady off the hook when he ran.  It would have been worth the ejection, suspension, extra drug tests, and the domestic violence charges he would get slapped with during the offseason.

Hey guys -

I was at the game in person on Saturday, my Dad threw on a recording of the game today for us to watch together.

We’ve been able to find answers for a lot of questions we’ve had watching the game but haven’t been able to figure out why Phillips was called for unsportsmanlike conduct. Does anyone have a clue? 

10 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Hey guys -

I was at the game in person on Saturday, my Dad threw on a recording of the game today for us to watch together.

We’ve been able to find answers for a lot of questions we’ve had watching the game but haven’t been able to figure out why Phillips was called for unsportsmanlike conduct. Does anyone have a clue? 

Was answered upthread in the original thread on this topic:

I don't think anyone has reported what Phillips actually said.  But I don't think OLmen are supposed to headbutt DEs.  And Shaq Lawson is injured, per McDermott.

• Thank you (+1) 2