Ohr, Page, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Strzok, & Obama

40 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Brennan’s tweets often have a “drama queen” feel, but this one’s extra special.

When you’re used to being able to destroy nations, make people simply disappear and take lives from a perch of relative anonymity, it must be difficult when the light is shined on you. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Which, of course, everyone who took two seconds to think it through, KNEW. 

Why would Putin want an unknown, wildcard in the office when HRC has shown her willingness to march to Putin's tune for decades? 

• Like (+1) 3

39 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Why would Putin want an unknown, wildcard in the office when HRC has shown her willingness to march to Putin's tune for decades? 

She also showed her willingness to be bought by foreign governments.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because pee tapes, Trump Tower Moscow, and some meeting at Trump Tower with Russians! Get with it!

It doesn't have to make sense, because the ORANGE MAN IS BAD!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Because pee tapes, Trump Tower Moscow, and some meeting at Trump Tower with Russians! Get with it!

It doesn't have to make sense, because the ORANGE MAN IS BAD!

Orange man is very bad. A shame to think our federal government was pristine until he arrived with all his scandals and lies. Not one career politician was corrupt and they are trying very hard to save our dEmOCrAcY.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Orange man is very bad. A shame to think our federal government was pristine until he arrived with all his scandals and lies. Not one career politician was corrupt and they are trying very hard to save our dEmOCrAcY.

We're fighting actual literal super mecha-Nazis with the bad orange man.

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

We're fighting actual literal super mecha-Nazis with the bad orange man.

I heard that if you go to Ancestry.com and follow his lineage; not only is Donald J Trump’s uncles ex wife’s sister in laws second cousin thrice removed, Hitlers grandmother, but you can also see that Vladimir Putin is in that same tree. I want to say that Putin and Hitler actually had a god child named Thornton who ended up marrying Trumps step mothers daughter; Incontinentia Buttocks. That’s where the Biggus Dickus come into play that caused Stormy Daniels to fantasize about the mogul.

Anyway; long story short, Satan lives with Trump in the White House and is planning on removing our Bill of Feelings and Constipation. Thanks to Trump; we are *****. North Korea will end up being the last free nation on earth. Not only has Trump destroyed our dEmOcRaCy, but the poor Chinese government. He’s totally ruined their wonderful country.

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

I heard that if you go to Ancestry.com and follow his lineage; not only is Donald J Trump’s uncles ex wife’s sister in laws second cousin thrice removed, Hitlers grandmother, but you can also see that Vladimir Putin is in that same tree. I want to say that Putin and Hitler actually had a god child named Thornton who ended up marrying Trumps step mothers daughter; Incontinentia Buttocks. That’s where the Biggus Dickus come into play that caused Stormy Daniels to fantasize about the mogul.

Anyway; long story short, Satan lives with Trump in the White House and is planning on removing our Bill of Feelings and Constipation. Thanks to Trump; we are *****. North Korea will end up being the last free nation on earth.

Thornton Mellon?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

You read that too? Did you read the part where he went back to school?

His Triple Lindy is still legendary. They finally had to ban it, though, after 58 kids died trying to replicate the move in their back yard pools.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 5/7/2020 at 7:30 PM, njbuff said:

I am not on the right but I will give the right credit for one thing...................

When they are wrong, they fess up to it. 

When the left is wrong, they hide like the pussies they are.

They double down on the #DeepState. See this thread. (Hint: Flynn's plea is still GUILTY and you've all danced on my grave repeatedly because he was #FLYNNDICATED)

wait he's still not free?

Edited by Warren Zevon

1 hour ago, Warren Zevon said:

They double down on the #DeepState. See this thread. (Hint: Flynn's plea is still GUILTY and you've all danced on my grave repeatedly because he was #FLYNNDICATED)

wait he's still not free?

You are not really going to climb back on that hill just to die on it again, are you? 

Jesus, you’re dumber than I gave you credit for. 

• Haha (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Warren Zevon said:

No

I’m sure one of us is wrong. I’m willing to accept its me. But I believe it’s just a timing thing. There’s nobody bringing a case against him. Nobody is sitting at the prosecutor’s table in a courtroom. So there’s nobody to state ‘how you plea’ to.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Why was the 2/27 sentencing hearing canceled? 

You tell me. The hearing was cancelled while Flynn attempted (and still attempts) to void his plea of guilty - because that's how he plead - guilty. 

Edited by Warren Zevon

1 minute ago, Warren Zevon said:

You tell me. The hearing was cancelled while Flynn attempted (and still attempts) to void his plea of guilty - because that's how he plead - guilty. 

So he filed a motion to withdraw his plea citing a breach of the plea deal by the prosecution, before a decision is made on that filing the prosecutor withdraws from the case, and the case is recommended for dismissal by the DOJ. Those are the facts that you want to represent with 'But he pled guilty'?

• Like (+1) 4

54 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

So he filed a motion to withdraw his plea citing a breach of the plea deal by the prosecution, before a decision is made on that filing the prosecutor withdraws from the case, and the case is recommended for dismissal by the DOJ. Those are the facts that you want to represent with 'But he pled guilty'?

Yes, it is what he wants to represent. Because he’s dumber than anyone even thought. :lol: 

Samantha Power Claimed She Never Tried To Unmask Michael Flynn, But Records Show She Unmasked Him 7 Times

by Sean Davis

Original Article

Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power testified to Congress in 2017 that she never sought to unmask records containing information about former White House National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. Newly declassified documents from the National Security Agency (NSA), however, show that her name appeared on at least seven separate requests to unmask Flynn’s name between Nov. 30, 2016, and Jan. 11, 2017. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Samantha Power Claimed She Never Tried To Unmask Michael Flynn, But Records Show She Unmasked Him 7 Times

by Sean Davis

Original Article

Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power testified to Congress in 2017 that she never sought to unmask records containing information about former White House National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. Newly declassified documents from the National Security Agency (NSA), however, show that her name appeared on at least seven separate requests to unmask Flynn’s name between Nov. 30, 2016, and Jan. 11, 2017. 

She might be correct in the end. But if she is, that only makes it MUCH worse for 44 and company. 

• Like (+1) 3

Playing Dumb About Obamagate

by George Neumayr

Original Article

Liberals are dismissing “Obamagate” as another one of Donald Trump’s “conspiracy theories.” Never mind that Trump has been right from the beginning about the Obama administration spying on his campaign. James Comey sanctimoniously denied spying on Trump Tower, even as spying warrants giving him the power to intercept communications there sat on his desk. And never mind that Obama’s fingerprints are all over the Flynn-related espionage. Liberals love to sanitize their own scandals. Once censorious of the CIA and FBI, they now act like it is inconceivable that those agencies could ever abuse power, could ever spy on anyone improperly, could ever be weaponized politically.