OIG FISA Report Discussion and the real reason for the FBI Mar-a-Lago raid

57 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

But, will he be charged? That is the $64,000 question.

I wouldn't hold your breath there. Comey was a mess but I'd be shocked if there's a conviction in his future. Ohr might have more to worry about. 

Edited by John Adams

16 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Why would you hold her breath?

?

He’s full of it. He doesn’t know dick about this topic because he spent three years mocking it rather than reading and thinking for himself. 

Comey was referred for criminal prosecution already by the OIG. That happened earlier this year, the DOJ declined because of ongoing investigations. Meaning Barr and Durham. 

The same two men who felt strongly enough today to release joint statements undercutting the OIG’s finding of no bias. 

JA doesn’t want to talk about that though. Because it would show he was wrong. Again. And he’s too much of a coward to do that. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

It does look like anyone on the higher scale is going to skate after this whole thing is said and done.

But, of course, I really don’t know what the hell im talking about either.

The entire echelon of higher ups involved in this report have all been fired, demoted, or “retired”. Over 24. 

No one is skating. Those saying people are skating are either intentionally lying to you or ignorant. 

45 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..Horowitz=vanilla as expected?...yes or no?............

No. 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The entire echelon of higher ups involved in this report have all been fired, demoted, or “retired”. Over 24. 

No one is skating. Those saying people are skating are either intentionally lying to you or ignorant. 

You would know better than me.

People lying and being ignorant about this report?

Quite shocking really.

?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Foxx said:

@transplantbillsfan needs to watch this as i believe he would consider it, 'a respectable news source'.

He’s too busy cowering and hiding from direct questions while he waits for his next NPC download. 

54 minutes ago, snafu said:

It is still autumn, 2019.

Call him wrong later this month if it turns out he is wrong.

It’s a bull#### statement I never made. He can’t link it — it did not happen. 

He’s a liar. Hasn’t he proven that enough times for people down here? 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Lisa Page seems vindicated too.

So, who’s next to tell us all that they are vindicated and laugh in their enemies faces while doing so?

Whaaaaa? I think you may want to read this report. It indicates she did not start this (people have surmised that was John Brennan) but I am not sure how anyone can say she was "vindicated" by this report.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Whaaaaa? I think you may want to read this report. It indicates she did not start this (people have surmised that was John Brennan) but I am not sure how anyone can say she was "vindicated" by this report.

Lisa Page said it herself, on twitter, of course.

I’m too stupid myself to vindicate anyone. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Lisa Page said it herself, on twitter, of course.

I’m too stupid myself to vindicate anyone. ?

OH! Of course! She and Comey are toots absolved of any wrongdoing. They said so on Twitter. :doh: How stupid of me not to realize that was all it took.

?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

OH! Of course! She and Comey are toots absolved of any wrongdoing. They said so on Twitter. :doh: How stupid of me not to realize that was all it took.

?

It’s a Twitter world and everything said on there is true.

Didn’t you know that?

- oh for Heaven’s sake, the balls on these people. Didn’t they ever hear of just staying quiet?

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

- oh for Heaven’s sake, the balls on these people. Didn’t they ever hear of just staying quiet?

Most have proved the adage that an attorney who represents himself has a fool for a client (sorta).

I've said for a while the only "smart" one of the bunch during this debacle has been Tony Podesta who closed down his firm and has remained silent during this whole debacle. (The justice department ended their investigation into him this past September.)

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

Nora O’Donnell just told me there was no political bias in the Trump/Russia investigation, so there you have it!  Trump colluded with Russia! ? 

Edited by dubs
  • Haha (+1) 1

"I have the utmost respect for the mission of the Office of Inspector General and the comprehensive work that went into the report prepared by Mr. Horowitz and his staff," Durham also said. "However, our investigation is not limited to developing information from within component parts of the Justice Department. Our investigation has included developing information from other persons and entities, both in the U.S. and outside of the U.S."

? ? 

Edited by dubs
  • Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Same way Trump said he was vindicated by Mueller report?

• Haha (+1) 1

Ann Althouse notes a flipflop in the way the IG report is being spun:

“Exonerated? I remember when ‘exonerated’ had a strong meaning — back when the Mueller report was said not to have exonerated Trump because it did not prove Trump’s innocence but only failed to prove guilt. Now, to fail to prove guilt is to exonerate?”

It’s whatever the narrative needs it to be at the moment.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1