The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

So, now John Bolton (who has a face only a mother could love) is the New Democratic "Star" that is going to bring the President down?

Just how many people before Bolton were "supposed" to bring the President down?

Does this crap EVER end?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You’re a Bills fan. My heart stays with my brethren. But I don’t care if you believe me, because it’s not about believe. It’s factual and backed up by mountains of evidence which has been purposely hidden from you by the media, Congress, and political pundits for three years. 

What astounds me is that someone who thinks they know what’s happening can run so quickly away from information that counters their opinion. A smart person would want to hear it, if only to dismiss it. A broken person runs from it because the cognitive dissonance is too painful. 

You’ve shown you’d rather run than learn. 

She's a Margarita without tequila. 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You’re a Bills fan. My heart stays with my brethren. But I don’t care if you believe me, because it’s not about believe. It’s factual and backed up by mountains of evidence which has been purposely hidden from you by the media, Congress, and political pundits for three years. 

What astounds me is that someone who thinks they know what’s happening can run so quickly away from information that counters their opinion. A smart person would want to hear it, if only to dismiss it. A broken person runs from it because the cognitive dissonance is too painful. 

You’ve shown you’d rather run than learn. 

Give it up. No amount of logic, reasoning or facts will convince zealots. They are tied to their religion of communism/globalism.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Oh no!  Sure that is a reasonable reply but you can't dismiss the board lamprey (DR) that easily.  lol  

Put him on ignore and don't reply to his taunts and in about 2-3 years he may forget about harassing you.  Until then after most every post of yours DR will most likely follow you around claiming you are not a serious person, that you don't think for yourself, that you support dishonest media and pedophilia, that you yourself are dishonest, and that you are most likely an asshat too.  lol

Best of luck escaping DR's tentacles.  You are going to need it.  The fool has about 10 sworn enemies here in PPP and he breaks into the same insult stream with anyone that recognizes and calls him on his BS.  Some here find his lunacy sort of charming though I have to admit, I don't see it.

:lol: Bob. You’re high again. I have zero sworn enemies in PPP. And, unlike you, I have the truth and evidence on my side. 

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

So, now John Bolton (who has a face only a mother could love) is the New Democratic "Star" that is going to bring the President down?

Just how many people before Bolton were "supposed" to bring the President down?

Does this crap EVER end?

Bolton is a neocon and was ok as the Ambassador to the UN. The only reason he was a National Security Adviser to Trump was that he wanted to shape Trump's foreign policy. Otherwise he could have just as easily ended up a Never Trumper. 

14 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Oh no!  Sure that is a reasonable reply but you can't dismiss the board lamprey (DR) that easily.  lol  

Put him on ignore and don't reply to his taunts and in about 2-3 years he may forget about harassing you.  Until then after most every post of yours DR will most likely follow you around claiming you are not a serious person, that you don't think for yourself, that you support dishonest media and pedophilia, that you yourself are dishonest, and that you are most likely an asshat too.  lol

Best of luck escaping DR's tentacles.  You are going to need it.  The fool has about 10 sworn enemies here in PPP and he breaks into the same insult stream with anyone that recognizes and calls him on his BS.  Some here find his lunacy sort of charming though I have to admit, I don't see it.

i would just like to point out that about 5 of those sworn enemies are 1 Sybil.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Bolton is a neocon and was ok as the Ambassador to the UN. The only reason he was a National Security Adviser to Trump was that he wanted to shape Trump's foreign policy. Otherwise he could have just as easily ended up a Never Trumper. 

I don't care who you are or what side of the aisle you live on. The idea that someone can so quickly go from UN Ambassador, to fired UN Ambassador, to author of a magical book that is teased to have information relevant to a current impeachment trial...makes me want to puke.

That's Stormy Daniels Fill=Every-Whole-like whoredom. It's embarrassing for everyone. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Typical. We hear that from all you drive-byes whenever you want to run away with your tails between your legs. This is a forum for discussion. We have standards and you aren't measuring up. Be better or don't bother. 

LOL and I have standards too you are now permanently ignored. Cheers

42 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I despise run-on sentences, so I'll keep this brief.

Then why the ***** are you here?

well I think its because of the fact our POTUS is being impeached and our country is in crisis mode. I'm here to voice my opinion as anyone else but unlike many I don't presume to be the harbinger of all truth and knowledge.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Margarita said:

well I think its because of the fact our POTUS is being impeached and our country is in crisis mode. I'm here to voice my opinion as anyone else but unlike many I don't presume to be the harbinger of all truth and knowledge.

I'm really not trying to be hostile, or pedantic -- but how is our country in "crisis mode"? The economy is booming, unemployment is low, we have the first administration in 3 not to start a new war... what's the crisis? 

Genuinely curious as to your opinion. :beer: 

38 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

@Margarita
Look at the history:

They lied to the world about wmd in Iraq, and cost us trillions in treasure, and cost us thousands of our soldiers — not to mention the instability it caused and the hundreds of thousands of civilians killed. 

They lied to the country about mass surveillance, promising we weren’t being surveilled. They lied to Congress, the media, and people for years — doing untold damage to the 4th amendment. 

Those same people - not the same agencies, the same PEOPLE — lied for three years about Trump/Russia. They subverted the rule of law, weaponized the Intel collection tools, in order to spy and silence their political opposition. 

Why? 

Because 45 wanted to hold them accountable for their record of lying. 

So I ask, how could you — a sane person of intelligence — take them at their word today without doing the due diligence yourself? Do you think these people deserve a third and fourth chance? 

Im here because Donald Trump is the POTUS and being impeached for actions that are illegal and I believe he is guilty as charged. as sin. I don't trust Him nor believe of much of what he says..Im not here to argue or crusade or to have anyone convince me he is a good guy because in my  view by his actions and words he is a Liar. I was a registered republican and even voted for him because I thought Hillary Clinton was even worse. People in this forum can scoff and ridicule and belittle me and my opinions all they want...the unpleasant truth is there are Millions of people just like me who don't go on to message boards to harangue others about their beliefs as what happens here. If the standards for admission to a political forum are being diehard supporters of EITHER  political system at play in our country now I really shouldn't be here because I think both sides corrupt and its a horrible look for our country no matter who "wins" at the conclusion of this trial.

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm really not trying to be hostile, or pedantic -- but how is our country in "crisis mode"? The economy is booming, unemployment is low, we have the first administration in 3 not to start a new war... what's the crisis? 

Genuinely curious as to your opinion. :beer: 

impeachment and its result are BAD NEWSfor the Us of A and noone wins Mr Rhino That's really what I think..no winners NONE..if you think the state of our democracy isn't in a crisis mode I don't know what to tell you...gone is any bi partisan reasoning or cooperation at all......to me its tragically SAD..I don't think Donald Trump is clearing a swamp I think he IS the swamp or a more sneaky underhanded version of it because he veils his lies AS truth...…...That's what I think. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Margarita said:

Im here because Donald Trump is the POTUS and being impeached for actions that are illegal and I believe he is guilty as charged. as sin. I don't trust Him nor believe of much of what he says..Im not here to argue or crusade or to have anyone convince me he is a good guy because in my  view by his actions and words he is a Liar. I was a registered republican and even voted for him because I thought Hillary Clinton was even worse. People in this forum can scoff and ridicule and belittle me and my opinions all they want...the unpleasant truth is there are Millions of people just like me who don't go on to message boards to harangue others about their beliefs as what happens here. If the standards for admission to a political forum are being diehard supporters of EITHER  political system at play in our country now I really shouldn't be here because I think both sides corrupt and its a horrible look for our country no matter who "wins" at the conclusion of this trial.

Oh look. Another "I used to be a republican."

?

9 minutes ago, Margarita said:

impeachment and its result are BAD NEWSfor the Us of A and noone wins Mr Rhino That's really what I think..no winners NONE..if you think the state of our democracy isn't in a crisis mode I don't know what to tell you...gone is any bi partisan reasoning or cooperation at all......to me its tragically SAD..I don't think Donald Trump is clearing a swamp I think he IS the swamp or a more sneaky underhanded version of it because he veils his lies AS truth...…...That's what I think. 

Impeachment is the fault of one group of people, and they don't have an (R) next to their names.

You're blaming the defendant for being prosecuted.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Oh look. Another "I used to be a republican."

?

whatever floats yer boat Joe. wow.  I'll say it again....mock and belittle people all you want its low hanging fruit after all. . Good for you.

Edited by Margarita
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I don't care who you are or what side of the aisle you live on. The idea that someone can so quickly go from UN Ambassador, to fired UN Ambassador, to author of a magical book that is teased to have information relevant to a current impeachment trial...makes me want to puke.

That's Stormy Daniels Fill=Every-Whole-like whoredom. It's embarrassing for everyone. 

Bolton was "W"'s UN guy for 18 months ( 2005-2006)on a recess appointment but resigned when it didn't appear as if the new dem Senate would confirm him. He was Trump's NSA guy for about another 18 months from 4-18 to 9-19. That was the job he got fired from for reportedly being too war-like. As an example he was supposedly in favor of invading Venezuela. I agree about the book.

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

We get a lot of that bullschiff here.

"I'm an independent!"

"I used to be a republican!"

Everyone that utters one of those two phrases has been exposed as a liar.

Baskin is back. 

• Like (+1) 2

Im here because Donald Trump is the POTUS and being impeached for actions that are illegal and I believe he is guilty as charged. as sin.

All of the following is an attempt to understand your position in full so that we can have a conversation, not a debate: 

What actions were illegal and worthy of impeachment, in your mind? Please be specific. 

If the standards for admission to a political forum are being diehard supporters of EITHER  political system at play in our country now I really shouldn't be here because I think both sides corrupt and its a horrible look for our country no matter who "wins" at the conclusion of this trial.

There's no standard for admission here. In fact, many of the people you (likely) suspect of being Trump supporters aren't. I didn't vote for Trump. I'm not a conservative nor a republican. And, like you, I think both sides are guilty as sin and in fact, the partisan divide is nothing but a distraction designed to pit us against each other rather than holding the truly guilty parties responsible. 

There's nothing wrong with having a different opinion, it's encouraged. It's how we learn from one another. 

The only thing people have objected to is your (so far -- but it's changing with this post and I thank you for it) throwing bombs then running away when challenged about their validity. 

12 minutes ago, Margarita said:

.if you think the state of our democracy isn't in a crisis mode I don't know what to tell you...gone is any bi partisan reasoning or cooperation at all......to me its tragically SAD..I don't think Donald Trump is clearing a swamp I think he IS the swamp or a more sneaky underhanded version of it because he veils his lies AS truth...…...That's what I think. 

Do you believe that Trump is the one who put our democracy into crisis mode in just three years, that it was working perfectly, without bipartisan bickering before Trump came to power? 

4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

We get a lot of that bullschiff here.

"I'm an independent!"

"I used to be a republican!"

Everyone that utters one of those two phrases has been exposed as a liar.

who are  you to judge anyone else as a liar. waaaay too much self righteousness in this thread.

Edited by Margarita
typo
  • Like (+1) 1