Better Call Saul return date

davefan66

Its a 2 day opener too, First episode Sunday then another new one Monday, then the rest of the 8 (IIRC) episodes to follow on Mondays afterwards

Then we can wait another 18 Months for the final season (most are expecting only 6 seasons)

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Damn I’ve been waiting for this.  Is this a 2 year layoff?

About 18 months (believe season 4 was out in August 2018?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Pisses me off when they take a 1.5-2 year hiatus between seasons. I forget about the show, and when I do remember to watch it again, I cannot remember the plotlines after so long.

it's one way of watching

how about when you watch as it returns and 90% of your friends will tell you to shut up until they binge it on Netflix or whatever

and Larry's promised another season of Curb, probably based in palliative care for the Seinfeld and Curb crew

3 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Pisses me off when they take a 1.5-2 year hiatus between seasons. I forget about the show, and when I do remember to watch it again, I cannot remember the plotlines after so long.

The creator, though, used that hiatus to make a Breaking Bad movie. So there's that.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/26/2019 at 8:55 PM, davefan66 said:

Returns February 23rd!

Very cool!

Teaser

Friggin hate how these shows take years off. Mr robot was 3 years, if not it seemed like three years.

16 hours ago, Logic said:

The creator, though, used that hiatus to make a Breaking Bad movie. So there's that.

What movie was that?? Dont recall any commercials for it.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Without giving it away how does the movie go?

Closure to Jesse's story.  Mix of Jesse trying to escape ABQ mixed with flashbacks of what happened in his captivity.  Mike and Walt each have a "flashback" scene

New respect for Skinny Pete and @#$% Todd

• Thank you (+1) 1