DENVER @ BUFFALO **Predict the Score**

Bills - 24

pony’s - 12 

GO BILLS !!!

4 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

18 - 13 Broncos  They haven't shown that they can score on a decent defense nor have they shown that they can stop a decent running back.

What did Denver show so far ? 

Besides blowing a 20 point lead and losing all the close games ?

Edited by Putin

4 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

That they have a decent defense and a decent running back?

If only we had that !

Lets KEEP the QB’s out of the conversation ha ?

Edited by Putin

1 minute ago, Putin said:

If only we had that !

It is shame.  We have a kitty cat soft defense and a running back they don't give the ball to.

5 minutes ago, Putin said:

Lets KEEP the QB’s out of the conversation ha ?

I must have missed all the times where the Bills have been scoring tons of points against semi-competent teams.

2 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

It is shame.  We have a kitty cat soft defense and a running back they don't give the ball to.

Well if we had Brandon Allen at the QB we’d be running the ball 40+ times a game as well?

Well if we had Brandon Allen at the QB we’d be running the ball 40+ times a game as well?

Yes, clearly, the passing wizardry they have shown.  TDs galore.  By the bushel even.

Against teams not named Miami he's averaging about 215 yards a game with 8TDs and 7INTs and has fumbled the ball 11 times. Scintillating.

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

Yes, clearly, the passing wizardry they have shown.  TDs galore.  By the bushel even.

Against teams not named Miami he's averaging about 215 yards a game with 8TDs and 7INTs and has fumbled the ball 11 times. Scintillating.

7 rushing TD’s don’t count ? 

Tell me about Brandon Allen’s stats cuz I’m not really familiar with him 

7 rushing TD’s don’t count ? 

Tell me about Brandon Allen’s stats cuz I’m not really familiar with him 

You know what.  Fine.  you're right.  The bills offense in it's entirely has been a juggernaut.  They've lit up everyone.  Josh Allen has been scoring points in droves.  They haven't been God awful against every halfway decent defense they've played all year and Denver doesn't have the 2nd best defense we've faced all season behind only the Patriots.  Josh Allen will lead the way for he is the almighty chosen one.  I yield to your pregame mania.

15 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

You know what.  Fine.  you're right.  The bills offense in it's entirely has been a juggernaut.  They've lit up everyone.  Josh Allen has been scoring points in droves.  They haven't been God awful against every halfway decent defense they've played all year and Denver doesn't have the 2nd best defense we've faced all season behind only the Patriots.  Josh Allen will lead the way for he is the almighty chosen one.  I yield to your pregame mania.

Wow I had no idea I said all that , 

what I will say is our # 3 ranked defense is no kitty cat soft , yes we need to play the run better and Allen is far from trash as you make him sound to be , BTW can you remind me who got the AFC offensive player of the week ? 

GOOOOO BIIIIIIILLS  !!!!!!

Edited by Putin

13 minutes ago, Putin said:

BTW can you remind me who got the AFC offensive player of the week ? 

That's the pillar of a sound argument right there.  AFC Offensive Player of the Week, for a game against the Dolphins. Well gosh.  Did he get a ribbon for that or a fruit basket?  How about a voucher he can turn in so they can score more than 20 points against a top 20 defense. Any top 20 defense.

Any week you don't score 20 points is automatically a loseable game regardless of who you are playing against.  It makes it possible to lose without giving up touchdowns.  Since the defense is essentially built to hold teams to field goals this makes it a problem and reduces your margin for error to near zero.  Your defense has less than a top notch day and surrenders a TD or 2, things are dicey.  You miss a FG or 2 of your own, things are dicey.  You turn the ball over a couple times, things are dicey.  You get a couple poorly timed penalties or other negative plays to push you out of FG range, things are dicey.  The Bills have all of these risks today.  All of them.  If they can put 21 points on the board they have a decent shot.  I don't think they can do that against a good defense.  They haven't done it all year, I have no reason to think it will suddenly start today.  

Edited by That's No Moon

21 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

That's the pillar of a sound argument right there.  AFC Offensive Player of the Week, for a game against the Dolphins. Well gosh.  Did he get a ribbon for that or a fruit basket?  How about a voucher he can turn in so they can score more than 20 points against a top 20 defense. Any top 20 defense.

Any week you don't score 20 points is automatically a loseable game regardless of who you are playing against.  It makes it possible to lose without giving up touchdowns.  Since the defense is essentially built to hold teams to field goals this makes it a problem and reduces your margin for error to near zero.  Your defense has less than a top notch day and surrenders a TD or 2, things are dicey.  You miss a FG or 2 of your own, things are dicey.  You turn the ball over a couple times, things are dicey.  You get a couple poorly timed penalties or other negative plays to push you out of FG range, things are dicey.  The Bills have all of these risks today.  All of them.  If they can put 21 points on the board they have a decent shot.  I don't think they can do that against a good defense.  They haven't done it all year, I have no reason to think it will suddenly start today.  

So you’re the glass half empty kind , ok 

look we all know that this offense is not even close to being a finished product , we still have lo ways to go and today will be a good test let’s see what happens 

GO BILLS !!!

3 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

So about the same as Lamar Jackson against teams not named Miami/Cinci?