Gameday! Bills vs Dolphins PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

FFS his DVAR is 30th among 33 QBs rated at Football Outsiders at a NEGATIVE 230.

Trubisky is only 25th with a negative 55 rating, for example.

Yeah, Allen has much room to grow. I cited the areas of improvement that are critical to elevating his game. Someone wanted to be pedantic and throw a naked stat at me because I should’ve included the word “successful” before saying he only throws to receivers that are open. But hey, that’s what we do as Bills fans I suppose ?

Just now, JayBaller10 said:

Yeah, Allen has much room to grow. I cited the areas of improvement that are critical to elevating his game. Someone wanted to be pedantic and throw a naked stat at me because I should’ve included the word “successful” before saying he only throws to receivers that are open. But hey, that’s what we do as Bills fans I suppose ?

No, what you do is say one thing and when proven wrong act like you said/meant something else.  That's what many people around here do actually.

You said he doesn't throw to a receiver that is not open.  That's what you said and that's exactly what you meant.  You know, I know it, the entire board knows it.  Now its "he doesn't successfully throw to receivers that aren't open."  If you want to claim something then maybe you should try to actually back yourself up with one of those naked stats that would prove yourself.  Until you do, your words are meaningless trash.

4 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Your post was a good post. Don’t let them get you down. 

11 minutes ago, Putin said:

It’s ok Allen will have a CAREER numbers TODAY!!!!  

1st 300 yard passing game 4TD’s including a 65 yard ? for a TD 

GOOOO BIIIIIIlLL$

...whoa!...time out...Dabumble said "no way I could let that happen"......."I am the guy in charge of OBD lethargy".......

5 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

No, what you do is say one thing and when proven wrong act like you said/meant something else.  That's what many people around here do actually.

You said he doesn't throw to a receiver that is not open.  That's what you said and that's exactly what you meant.  You know, I know it, the entire board knows it.  Now its "he doesn't successfully throw to receivers that aren't open."  If you want to claim something then maybe you should try to actually back yourself up with one of those naked stats that would prove yourself.  Until you do, your words are meaningless trash.

Sorry, dude, but you’re a joke. Obviously I know Allen does throw to covered receivers, every QB in the NFL does that. His pass last week on 3rd and 4 was to a covered Brown. Don’t tell me what I meant to say because you want to win an “argument.” He doesn’t throw successfully to covered receivers, which is why I said he doesn’t throw them open. Common sense, continue on your pedantic ways.