YoloinOhio

Around the League Week 10

Just now, eanyills said:

Were we in our own end, up by less than a field goal, with ten minutes remaining and with Mason Rudolph playing QB?

These situations aren’t the same other than both being 4th down.

Oh, ok. So only counts as playing for the win in certain situations. And usually those situations are when other teams are doing it?

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Bills spent all this capital on the OL and yet it seems every other team can run the ball better

Well, it helps when they try to.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, eanyills said:

Ballsy by Tomlin to go for it on 4 & 1 but I like it. Play to win, unlike our coaching staff.

Look at everything Pittsburgh has gone through this season, see them continuing to win games, and realize what "winning culture" actually is.

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Bills spent all this capital on the OL and yet it seems every other team can run the ball better

You have to actually hand the ball off to do that.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

What counts as a lot of capital? Paid for a center, picked up some second tier FA’s and drafted a second round tackle? Not a huge investment.

more to the point, we don’t know how we run, cause we rarely do it.

3 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Oh, ok. So only counts as playing for the win in certain situations. And usually those situations are when other teams are doing it?

Do you want to make an argument like an educated adult or are you just going to continue to use strawmen?

Going for it on 4th down on your opponents 40 and going for it on your 40 aren’t the same thing. The time of game and score also matter but let’s not let facts get in the way of your twisting context to fit a narrative.

Edited by eanyills

Just now, eanyills said:

Do you want to make an argument like an educated adult or are you just going to continue to use strawmen?

Going for it on 4th down on your opponents 40 and going for it on your 40 aren’t the same thing.

You'll have to excuse me, I don't typically argue with people that don't have a valid point.

I'll go back to doing that.

1 minute ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

I dunno, Rudolph looking pretty good to me...

Spoke too soon. 😛 the heck was that?...

also, I bet the Rams are psyched they mortgaged their future for a CB... the value is there...

Just now, whatdrought said:

Spoke too soon. 😛 the heck was that?...

also, I bet the Rams are psyched they mortgaged their future for a CB... the value is there...

It was an incomplete pass...

Just now, Seven-N-Nine said:

It was an incomplete pass...

Just a crazy look. 

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Beautiful snow game ending in Charlotte! Final drive, 2 plays in  a row, McCaffrey held back to help block! Are you effin kidding me?

In Green Bay... 

1 minute ago, Jaraxxus said:

You'll have to excuse me, I don't typically argue with people that don't have a valid point.

I'll go back to doing that.

That’s what I thought. I’m sorry that you can’t make an educated argument. Welcome to the ignore list.

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

What counts as a lot of capital? Paid for a center, picked up some second tier FA’s and drafted a second round tackle? Not a huge investment.

more to the point, we don’t know how we run, cause we rarely do it.

I mean, Dawkins was a high draft pick. As was Ford. They signed 7 OL this offseason. Put all that together, and yes, I’d say it’s an investment. 

they could have kept a player like Teller, not signed 2 or 3 of those guys, and potentially have another play maker on the roster. 

as far as the attempts are concerned, you’re right. But until you see it happen, they can’t do it 

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Oops you'd be right. But Kyle Allen is looking good!

I live north of Charlotte and if it's snowing there I'm pissed it isn't here. :P

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I mean, Dawkins was a high draft pick. As was Ford. They signed 7 OL this offseason. Put all that together, and yes, I’d say it’s an investment. 

they could have kept a player like Teller, not signed 2 or 3 of those guys, and potentially have another play maker on the roster. 

as far as the attempts are concerned, you’re right. But until you see it happen, they can’t do it 

2 second round picks between 5 positions isn't a huge investment. 7 OL's to decent contracts is also not crazy. What playmaker did you want us to sign, and how much money did we not have to spend on that?.. Cause we definitely had money left over after the "huge investment" you're referring to. 

When we have done it, it's worked. We just have ***** for brains deciding not to. 

I would say that the LAR miss Rodger Saffold but he’s been terrible in Tennessee

Feel like mccaf was in.  Once agIn lame tv Production doesnt have the angle