Around the League Week 10

YoloinOhio

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I’m not the GM and won’t pretend to know who they could have had instead. But I can say that they’ve not produced to a level which many anticipated they’d play to.

I never said it was a huge investment, but they undoubtedly put a lot of stock into bringing in guys who haven’t preformed.

Again, they haven’t had a substantial ground game all year. I don’t believe they could run the ball at will on anybody. 

Either way, I’m not trying to argue over the RB usage and play calling, I was just trying to draw attention to the fact that I don’t think their OL is as capable of running the ball as well as many other teams 

i get it. I think there's still work to be done there, but I also think that the year to year improvement has been really good on the OL.

4 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Feel like mccaf was in.  Once agIn lame tv Production doesnt have the angle

Yep. These goal line calls seem totally random. I'd almost rather change the rule and say that it's where the ball is when the runner LANDS in possession of it that counts, not all of this "broke the plane" stuff. At least that would be more of a bright line rule.

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

At least Mia can’t tank right. Playing there way out of Tua, Burrow AND Young. 

Well they can basically trade a whole draft worth of picks to move up if they have to