Christopher Johnson "Hopefully the team will actually show up this week."

Reed83HOF

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

That's distasteful and honestly not true at all

Best owner with management moves? No

A cancer? Super harsh . 

A cancer as an "on the field" owner and no one can dispute that.

The results historically speak for themselves.

The rest of it I could care less about and it is up to the rest of the Bills fan base to debate.

On the field is what matters most to me and the previous owner failed miserably. Case closed.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

A cancer as an "on the field" owner and no one can dispute that.

The results historically speak for themselves.

The rest of it I could care less about and it is up to the rest of the Bills fan base to debate.

On the field is what matters most to me and the previous owner failed miserably. Case closed.

He also kept us in Buffalo and founded us. We also won 2 AFL titles and went to 4 SBs 

More than other teams can say. He's not as bad as you make him out

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

He also kept us in Buffalo and founded us. We also won 2 AFL titles and went to 4 SBs 

More than other teams can say. He's not as bad as you make him out

We can agree to disagree on this matter.

There are people in your court about this and there are people in my court about this.

The out-of-town Bills fans (which are MANY) would mostly side with me, the locals with you.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

There are people in your court about this and there are people in my court about this.

The out-of-town Bills fans (which are MANY) would mostly side with me, the locals with you.

Calling anyone or anything "cancer" is a little excessive for my tastes, but I agree that he had a ton of serious problems that hurt this team.

But ultimately Buffalo still has a team in large part to him, so that alone can make me never hate him.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

You disagree that Ralph founded the Bills and kept them in Buffalo?

5 hours ago, njbuff said:

As Bills fans we know all too well as the previous owner was the biggest cancer of them all.

Parsimonious?  Perhaps.

A cancer?            No.

There’s a few malignancies in sports ownership now, but Ralph Wilson never came even close to that level.

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Look guys, the previous owner could have cared less about winning. He just want d to turn a profit. That’s all.

Name a for profit business owner who's NOT in it to make money.  That's all.  Case closed.

• Awesome! (+1) 1