Our next 4 games are very winnable

The Bills should win all four games.

Washington is a train wreck and Dwayne Haskins might have to play. 

Cleveland is 2-5 and in the gutter. They can't protect Mayfield and their defense isn't very good.

Miami is the worst team in the league.

Denver is one of the 5-6 worst teams in the league.

The Bills needs to walk out of the Broncos game 9-2. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gordio said:

Bills are 10.5 point favorites, which is a pretty big line by NFL standards.  Money line for the Bills to win -460, which means if you put down $100 on the Skins to win(with no points) & they do you get $460.  If you are so confident the Bills will lose Sunday, you should play the money line on Washington.  

Your almost right. Bills -460 means if you bet the bills you have to lay down 460 to win 100. Vegas is stating the bills should win this game straight up pretty easily.

6 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Your almost right. Bills -460 means if you bet the bills you have to lay down 460 to win 100. Vegas is stating the bills should win this game straight up pretty easily.

Right I should of said Redskins +460.  A minor technicality in my post.  Don't try to educate me on gambling, I don't know much but I do know the finer points of handicapping.  

This bull#### again at looking at a block of games as winnable?  

5 hours ago, Gordio said:

Holy sh8t, have you watched the Redskins play this year.   Your acting like they got everything figured out.  They are in far worse shape than the Bills & the Bills are at home, that is what makes me think that game is winnable.  

I will get back to you next Monday morning.  I will be shocked if they lose this game, in fact I will be shocked if they don't go at least 3-1 in their next four games.  

Wasn't it the Redskins who held the 49ers to 9 points? 

5 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Browns yes. They're BAD.

They are about even with the Jills. 

16 minutes ago, Gordio said:

Right I should of said Redskins +460.  A minor technicality in my post.  Don't try to educate me on gambling, I don't know much but I do know the finer points of handicapping.  

Thats a nice teaser bet. 

15 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

yeah they did, it was in a monsoon though, neither team could throw the ball.

On 10/27/2019 at 7:47 PM, Sunshower said:

Redskins, Browns, Dolphins and Broncos in that order.

Look, I know our offense isn’t perfect but we are 5-2. Allen could light up these teams easily. The Eagles have a good team, it’s not like they don’t have a great QB and a great coach. We lost to a good team. Fortunately for the Bills we got some really soft targets coming up, I could easily see 9-2 by the time we get to the Cowboys. I not once expected a win against the Eagles. Cowboys could get messy but if Allen comes into his own by then it could be a fight. 

Let's beat the Redskins, one game at a time. 

16 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

did you see the weather for that skins niners game? it was a monsoon.  

that said i hope this team learned a lesson sunday and they get down to business.  7 games is a pretty good idea of what we're getting with this team and we all keep waiting for them to suddenly turn a corner.  as it goes on it's less likely to happen.  

• Like (+1) 1