Our next 4 games are very winnable

Redskins, Browns, Dolphins and Broncos in that order.

Look, I know our offense isn’t perfect but we are 5-2. Allen could light up these teams easily. The Eagles have a good team, it’s not like they don’t have a great QB and a great coach. We lost to a good team. Fortunately for the Bills we got some really soft targets coming up, I could easily see 9-2 by the time we get to the Cowboys. I not once expected a win against the Eagles. Cowboys could get messy but if Allen comes into his own by then it could be a fight. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

Look, I know our offense isn’t perfect but we are 5-2. Allen could light up these teams easily. The Eagles have a good team, it’s not like they don’t have a great QB and a great coach. We lost to a good team. Fortunately for the Bills we got some really soft targets coming up, I could easily see 9-2 by the time we get to the Cowboys. I not once expected a win against the Eagles. Cowboys could get messy but if Allen comes into his own by then it could be a fight. 

Honestly man... with the way this team is coached every game is winnable. Every game is also losable. 

• Like (+1) 2

With that run defense and our sad offense, they are also all possible losses. I don’t say that to be negative, my point is that regardless of who we play, we need to get things right. Adjustments need to be made to get back to winning football. The Miami victory was not winning football either, against any team that isn’t historically terrible. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Redskins yes, Browns no, Dolphins maybe, Broncos maybe.

All of our games are winnable.  Today was winnable.  If we keep playing keep it close football, they are also very lose-able.

Today was not winnable given how the team played.  We gave up a 65-yard run right up the middle, and a game-killing drive that took like 25 minutes off the clock when we needed to get the ball back to our offense.  In the second half, the Eagles had drives and points whenever they wanted them.  Our offense is much improved from last year (when it was abominable), but it's not good enough to overcome these sorts of setbacks.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

Of course these games are very winnable.

It's the good teams we have to worry about, not the bad ones.

Also, please note that bad ones don't play in playoff games.

Just now, BillsFanSD said:

Today was not winnable given how the team played.  We gave up a 65-yard run right up the middle, and a game-killing drive that took like 25 minutes off the clock when we needed to get the ball back to our offense.  In the second half, the Eagles had drives and points whenever they wanted them.  Our offense is much improved from last year (when it was abominable), but it's not good enough to overcome these sorts of setbacks.

Agree with all that, except I don’t think our offense is better than last season. When Allen was on the field last year, our offense was better than it is this season. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Redskins yes, Browns no, Dolphins maybe, Broncos maybe.

All of our games are winnable.  Today was winnable.  If we keep playing keep it close football, they are also very lose-able.

Do you not see the silver lining? This is our year. We played the Eagles, they’re the more experienced team, they won the Super Bowl with Nick flippin Foles. It’s an exciting time to be a Bills fan. Hey man, it’s not our fault the NFL gave us an easy schedule.

Just now, Sunshower said:

Do you not see the silver lining? This is our year. We played the Eagles, they’re the more experienced team, they won the Super Bowl with Nick flippin Foles. It’s an exciting time to be a Bills fan. Hey man, it’s not our fault the NFL gave us an easy schedule.

Just now, Sunshower said:

I'd be nice to have a good team that can beat other good teams, not just need to feast on the Bengals and Jets.  And we did't exactly kill those teams.  Allen is not good.  Worst QB rating in on-target passes, can't read the field.  Need Teddy B.  

21 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

Should beat the Skins but their D will cause some problems for the Bills O.  Cleveland will be 50/50.  IF we get the "good" version of the Browns that's likely a loss.  Dolphins should be a W, and Denver has played some teams tough and Indy barely beat them today. 

Just now, RyanC883 said:

I'd be nice to have a good team that can beat other good teams, not just need to feast on the Bengals and Jets.  And we did't exactly kill those teams.  Allen is not good.  Worst QB rating in on-target passes, can't read the field.  Need Teddy B.  

Allen is a young QB, McD is a young coach. Wentz is gritty QB, Pederson is a Super Bowl winning coach. Can you not see the disconnect? The experience disconnect, it can only be overcome with time. It’s like a stew, we got all the ingredients, it just needs to simmer and let the juices blend.