re-Evolution

Foxx

people the world over have had enough of the elite and their shenanigans.

a side-effect of the Trump movement? 

https://twitter.com/432wps/status/1186735238984155138

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

PUSHING BACK AGAINST LEFTY PRIVILEGE: 

Extinction Rebellion Has A Rough Weekend As People Fight Back Against Climate Protests.

Later reports from Extinction Rebellion San Francisco’s Facebook page indicate that the protesters tried to get police involved and  that the group filed an official complaint against the unnamed man who stole their banner.

But, the activists said sadly, police officials told demonstrators that they probably wouldn’t investigate the incident.

Further down the California coast, in Long Beach, Extinction Rebellion ran into another set of “intolerant” Americans after the tried to invade an In ‘N Out burger and were summarily ejected by several non-plussed restaurant workers.

At least Marx and the first batch of “Progressives” tried to pose as champions of the working class. A lefty screaming into a bullhorn at a low-wage fast food clerk isn’t a good look — and one that we’ve seen before:

lefty_screams_at_restaurant_clerk_10-20-

Related: Found via Ace’s sidebar, Extinction Rebellion isn’t about the Climate. It’s

about Heteronormativity.

• Like (+1) 2

The general public are finally getting hip to the Progressive's tactics, and seeing through their nutty wolf cries.

These are actually just power trips for losers.

"Power trips for losers"...I like that phrase if I may say so myself.

Edited by 32ABBA
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

And right here is the absolute crux of the problem,

"And I’m here to say that XR isn’t about the climate. You see, the climate’s breakdown is a symptom of a toxic system of that has infected the ways we relate to each other as humans and to all life. This was exacerbated when European ‘civilisation’ was spread around the globe through cruelty and violence (especially) over the last 600 years of colonialism, although the roots of the infections go much further back."

Humans have been moving and conquering from the beginning when they came out of Africa, but to this POS it's all about Europeans. :wallbash:

8 hours ago, Gary M said:

Humans have been moving and conquering from the beginning when they came out of Africa, but to this POS it's all about Europeans. :wallbash:

Well, if these conquerors weren't from Europe, they would be from Asia or Africa, which would make the extinction douchebag position intersectionally racist.

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

Economic unrest is almost always the catalyst that makes people who take extreme sides clash or protest en masse. Hong Kong is an exception. Once the US economy tanks, then the incivility might take on a different and uglier form. Our country needs to resolve our severe political polarization before another 2008 downturn happens.

In my opinion, the quickest way to civil unrest here is to adopt and implement all of the progressive D ideas that have been put forth as platform positions at the debates. Implementing policies that involve “free stuff for all” while raising taxes and stifling the economy with extra regulations is a recipe for disaster.

• Thank you (+1) 2