Frank Gore is a freak and I love him

He's almost a surprise how good he is this year. Looks as durable as if 26 and not 36. But Singletary needs to produce for this to last the year. Shady was special IMO. I admit I'm not sure why the Bills had to cut him this year but what's done is done. OLine is so much better too.

I had no idea he was this reliable- due to lack of break away speed he seldom has that run where you are blown away but Everytime he touches it I expect him to do well and a consistent 4 yds is better for this offense then 0 yds give times then 25 yds.

13 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

That makes his production even more amazing.

I saw him live once. I think it was 1990 or 91at the Ralph. He rushed for about 105 yards and was awesome. He was outrushed that day by Kenneth Davis who rushed for about 110.

Davis got the call that day because the Bills had already clinched home field and sat a number of starters... Ditka was pissed

Lions won the game that day after both kickers missed a FG in OT.

When I read the line" saw him live once" thought you meant Frank Gore and I was thinking for a moment his career has been longer than I realized if he played in the 90's.

17 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I had no idea he was this reliable- due to lack of break away speed he seldom has that run where you are blown away but Everytime he touches it I expect him to do well and a consistent 4 yds is better for this offense then 0 yds give times then 25 yds.

When I read the line" saw him live once" thought you meant Frank Gore and I was thinking for a moment his career has been longer than I realized if he played in the 90's.

LOL ... Somehow the conversation went to Barry Sanders at some point.

14 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

That makes his production even more amazing.

I saw him live once. I think it was 1990 or 91at the Ralph. He rushed for about 105 yards and was awesome. He was outrushed that day by Kenneth Davis who rushed for about 110.

Davis got the call that day because the Bills had already clinched home field and sat a number of starters... Ditka was pissed

Lions won the game that day after both kickers missed a FG in OT.

Didn't Sanders get caught in the EZ for a safety that game?

https://sports.yahoo.com/frank-gore-closing-barry-sanders-095559871.html

Frank Gore closing in on Barry Sanders on all-time rushing list

Michael David Smith

ProFootball Talk on NBC SportsOctober 26, 2019, 5:55 AM EDT

Bills running back Frank Gore is one big game away from catching Barry Sanders for the third-most rushing yards in NFL history.

Gore has 15,136 rushing yards in his career, while Sanders retired with 15,269 rushing yards.

So if Gore has 134 or more rushing yards on Sunday against the Eagles, he’ll move ahead of Sanders for the top spot in NFL history.

14 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

However, he does have 462 career receptions...sure it’s over a number of seasons, but I think his high is 61.

I know he used to be a heck of a jack of all trades ala Fred Jackson but he isn't that anymore so I guess his latest version lines up as far as running styles and looking for contact and falling forward and going north south are what reminds me most of Freddy j. 

• Like (+1) 1