Mayfield and Mahomes

vorpma

Just now, vorpma said:

And they take you seriously, my the millennials are angry today!

You didn’t watch the KC game. You looked at the box score, didn’t you. It’s okay, we’re your friends here. Use the phrase “ground and pound” to describe houston’s offense and I just need to jump and try and help you out.

17 minutes ago, Watkins101 said:

I realize this is exaggeration on purpose, but Josh has been never come close to a game that good, and Baker hasn't had a game that bad. You can't say this at all.

Who cares - WIN OR LOSE!

Just now, JoPar_v2 said:

You didn’t watch the KC game. You looked at the box score, didn’t you. It’s okay, we’re your friends here. Use the phrase “ground and pound” to describe houston’s offense and I just need to jump and try and help you out.

Nope watched the game junior! 

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, vorpma said:

Since last year I have heard that Mayfield and Mahomes were the new Joe Montana and John Elway and Josh Allen a turnover machine! Looks like Josh is leading in the most important statistic - won loss record!! I also read constantly about the new NFL - pass crazy, showtime, arena football, scoreboards like a pinball machine.  Looks like the mighty KC offense and Andy Reid can get beat by ground and pound offense and great defense - how can this be?

Well....intelligent football fans use the phrase “Any given Sunday”. 

You see, there are some superior teams that for whatever reason don’t always win against an inferior team. 
This is why 16-0 is rarely accomplished. 

14 minutes ago, vincec said:

I see. That's a strange take. It would make Jim Kelly and Dan Marino the equals of Ryan Fitzpatrick and Ryan Tannehill. No ring, no ring after all.

It also means Trent Dilfer is better than either and Eli is better than Favre, Rogers, and Drew Brees.

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

Well....intelligent football fans use the phrase “Any given Sunday”. 

You see, there are some superior teams that for whatever reason don’t always win against an inferior team. 
This is why 16-0 is rarely accomplished. 

OK, this is gibberish!

1 hour ago, vorpma said:

Since last year I have heard that Mayfield and Mahomes were the new Joe Montana and John Elway and Josh Allen a turnover machine! Looks like Josh is leading in the most important statistic - won loss record!! I also read constantly about the new NFL - pass crazy, showtime, arena football, scoreboards like a pinball machine.  Looks like the mighty KC offense and Andy Reid can get beat by ground and pound offense and great defense - how can this be?

Having watched that game, I would not describe what Houston runs as “ground and pound”, not at all.

Mahomes IMHO is starting to believe his own press clippings.  He thinks he can make any throw from any balance position.   I think he should have been picked about 6 times.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Having watched that game, I would not describe what Houston runs as “ground and pound”, not at all.

Mahomes IMHO is starting to believe his own press clippings.  He thinks he can make any throw from any balance position.   I think he should have been picked about 6 times.

Come on now, he has been anointed as the next Joe Montana - truth is he is a young QB like Josh Allen that got lucky in 2018 and you all went ga ga!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

At some point ,  street ball will stop working for Mahomes.  He hasn’t shown that he can operate very well just standing in the pocket .

• Like (+1) 3