What Is Your Stance on Wearing Ex Bills Jerseys at home games?

I have a bunch of jerseys

Kelly and Thomas that are probably knock offs, had Reed put on a blank jersey I bought when I was much younger.

Whitner and Lynch (at the time I got them cause they were the Bills puck that year)

Got a Bledsoe that was an iron on as a gift.

Also have a Mario Williams Bills jersey

I also have a Milloy shirt that's made similar to a jersey with the same material.

I have other teams jerseys also

I have a McCoy Eagles and Mario Williams Texans jersey

I have a Fitzgerald Cards and a Peppers Bears jersey too

Many of them I bought cheap and some knock offs 

I have no issues with anyone wearing a jersey of someone who played on the team (OJ may be stretching it a bit cause mostly likely they bought it after the trial....). I think it's sadder that people care or judge someone for wearing a jersey and their choice.

I have some classics but my worst jerseys are:

Bledsoe

Rob Johnson

Flutie (fan favorite, but he was not that good)

Spikes (in the crap navy)

Poz

Dareus

I hang them all up around the house for our annual SB party but i don't wear those ones for games. I wear a signed Kelly or Thomas, or lately an old terrible knockoff Bennett (doesn't even have his name) to games. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

ANY Bills jersey is acceptable at a home game.

Doesnt matter if they are former players. I tend to appreciate folks who wear former players, and not the "greats". Like a Fitz or an Owens, or Lynch, or Spikes, or Pozluzney... any Bill will do.

Side note: fanatics.com does T-Shirt "jerseys" with a customizable name and number on the back, and often run sales where you can get them for $24. I've started stocking up on random Bills T-Shirts. Most recently ordered Hull 67, Beebe 82, and Davis 23 shirts, all for less than what a jersey would cost. Plus a tshirt looks better than a jersey anyways.

Edited by DrDawkinstein

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

ANY Bills jersey is acceptable at a home game.

Doesnt matter if they are former players. I tend to appreciate folks who wear former players, and not the "greats". Like a Fitz or an Owens, or Lynch, or Spikes, or Pozluzney... any Bill will do.

Side note: fanatics.com does T-Shirt "jerseys" with a customizable name and number on the back, and often run sales where you can get them for $24. I've started stocking up on random Bills T-Shirts. Most recently ordered Hull 67, Beebe 82, and Davis 23 shirts, all for less than what a jersey would cost. Plus a tshirt looks better than a jersey anyways.

there's a few i would find amusing to see on the backs of fans.....

8 hours ago, Sundancer said:

I have some classics but my worst jerseys are:

Bledsoe

Rob Johnson

Flutie ( Gugny's favorite, but he was not that good)

Spikes (in the crap navy)

Poz

Dareus

I hang them all up around the house for our annual SB party but i don't wear those ones for games. I wear a signed Kelly or Thomas, or lately an old terrible knockoff Bennett (doesn't even have his name) to games. 

Fixed for @Gugny

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Oh god no. ?

I'm trying to think of small-time, fan favorites.

Might go Schobel next (not that he's small time)

sorry DocDawk, it will never not be too soon with MAYBIN screened on...

he honestly would have rather been fingerpainting

• Like (+1) 1