Leslie Frazier is the MVP of this franchise

Simon

This is one of the best coached defenses I have ever seen in Buffalo.

They're not exactly overpopulated with world-class athletes but Leslie Frazier has an answer for everything they see before they even see it.

It's a shame the offense is such a self-defeating clustermuck. that's going to wear on the Defense as the season progresses.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Simon said:

They're not exactly overpopulated with world-class athletes but Leslie Frazier has an answer for everything they see before they even see it.

It's a shame the offense is such a self-defeating clustermuck. that's going to wear on the Defense as the season progresses.

You have a short memory... McBeane is the reason this defsen is what it is.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DollaBills said:

Yea the defense is possibly the best its ever been and we continue to squander it with the bills offense. same story every year. every single year

Bills Offense is not that bad.  It has one problem.  Josh Allen forces WAY too many passes downfield.  If he learns to take what the defense gives him, this offense is a good offense capable of winning a Super Bowl.  

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

He’s been amazing! Unfortunately Frazier will be a head coach next year somewhere. 

When the Bills win the Super Bowl he will be a hot commodity.  

5 minutes ago, Simon said:

you mean the same guy that had to get his play calling taken away by McDermott last year?? Gtfo this is McDermott’s doing all the way

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, DollaBills said:

Yea the defense is possibly the best its ever been and we continue to squander it with the bills offense. same story every year. every single year

Continuing to squander it?!?! We're 3-1, only loss -- and by less than a TD with the ball with a chance to win at the end -- to the crowned Best Team Ever [TM] who set all-time defensive records for the first three games. Let's get this into some sense of perspective here. 

It's hard to know how much is Frazier and how much is McDermott but they surely are an excellent pair. They both know how to coach defensive backs that is for sure. I assume the game plans are mostly McDermott but it's hard to know. Frazier has been excellent though, especially today. They were calling a great game the whole time, and stopped both the run and pass all game.