(OT) Who Are You Looking Forward To Meeting?

R. Rich

You mean like Guf left me out?  :doh:

22654[/snapback]

Aww see I get in trouble all the time, I knew I shouldn't have tried to make a list....yeah, you only made one, but it was the first (official) TBD tailgate, but at least it looked like ya had class, but then we got to know you and you were able to dispell any myths along those lines.

Aww see I get in trouble all the time, I knew I shouldn't have tried to make a list....yeah, you  only made one, but it was the first (official) TBD tailgate, but at least it looked like ya had class, but then we got to know you and you were able to dispell any myths along those lines.

22983[/snapback]

Just add alcohol! :doh:

I'm looking forward to meeting a few people who havent been to the last few tailgates, like t 80, R Rich, EZC as well as those that I have met in the past like Ann, Bill from Livonia, Bob Lamb, Lori, Jay, Mark, NG, Jack, 89, Petrino, JSP, Rock, Cablelady etc.  I just like the whole atmosphere where everyone brings plenty to eat and Mark and Rich eat it all.

22585[/snapback]

I'll be there baby!

I grew up in the Town of Tonawanda, just as big a legion of lushes as anywhere.

P.S., just got my ticket from JR, and will be part of most if not all festivities this weekend. Duff's. Danny's. Hammer's. Except for a six-pack of crappy beer in a bitter snowblind, it don't get no better than this!

I grew up in the Town of Tonawanda, just as big a legion of lushes as anywhere.

P.S., just got my ticket from JR, and will be part of most if not all festivities this weekend. Duff's. Danny's. Hammer's. Except for a six-pack of crappy beer in a bitter snowblind, it don't get no better than this!

23672[/snapback]

......... cåblelady drooling. :flirt:

I'm looking forward to meeting all the TBD women. And all the guys who DONT look like their avatars.

23385[/snapback]

I am very much looking forward to meeting you too. See you at danny's around 6 or 6:30.