(OT) Who Are You Looking Forward To Meeting?

R. Rich

Me, I've already met so many of the people from this board, yet I know there's a ton of others I still have to meet. I'll be looking forward to seeing those I know and have already met and I'm really looking forward to finally meeting some of the people I interact with here so often, like Thailog80 and ICE. This is going to be a great weekend, and it's going to start (at least, for me it is) in about an hour, when my vacation begins!! See you soon!

Me, I've already met so many of the people from this board, yet I know there's a ton of others I still have to meet.  I'll be looking forward to seeing those I know and have already met and I'm really looking forward to finally meeting some of the people I interact with here so often, like Thailog80 and ICE.  This is going to be a great weekend, and it's going to start (at least, for me it is) in about an hour, when my vacation begins!!  See you soon!

22228[/snapback]

How will anyone spot you ? You're hard to find in a crowd.

Look for a big, goofy looking blonde guy.  I'll be the guy standing next to that jerk, more than likely.

22261[/snapback]

;);););) I got it right away too ;):) for those who don't.

I can't wait to see you all again.

Me, I've already met so many of the people from this board, yet I know there's a ton of others I still have to meet.  I'll be looking forward to seeing those I know and have already met and I'm really looking forward to finally meeting some of the people I interact with here so often, like Thailog80 and ICE.  This is going to be a great weekend, and it's going to start (at least, for me it is) in about an hour, when my vacation begins!!  See you soon!

22228[/snapback]

Bro I could'nt have sid it any better. I can't wait to see you again, Jay Rosen, Joe SIX PACK, GhOST and so many others again. But Liek you said the best is meeting those that we have not met yet.

Its going to be great time. The worst part about it is when the game is over and we have to say good bye and go home. ;)

Bro I could'nt have sid it any better. I can't wait to see you again, Jay Rosen, Joe SIX PACK, GhOST and so many others again. But Liek you said the best is meeting those that we have not met yet.

Its going to be great time. The worst part about it is when the game is over and we have to say good bye and go home. ;)

22290[/snapback]

Well, at least I'll see you and RICH and his CNJ group for the November Pats game.

I am looking forward to meeting T-Bone....wait a minute...no I don't....R.Rich has to be up there, also Jay Rosen....so I can ask him how he finds every strange and sick article on the net within seconds ;)

You my big friend. ICE, Rosen,89,cable,BF,TMK,SDS,G.Host, Labatt., Mark VI,Hammered, All mi amigos from TBD...so many of you I can't even remember right now. 

I still want to meet Eryn, LA and Clements 22...maybe next year guys.

22239[/snapback]

Have you met anyone from the board yet, Kelly?

You my big friend. ICE, Rosen,89,cable,BF,TMK,SDS,G.Host, Labatt., Mark VI,Hammered, All mi amigos from TBD...so many of you I can't even remember right now. 

I still want to meet Eryn, LA and Clements 22...maybe next year guys.

22239[/snapback]

T-80 I definately plan on being there for the opener next year for sure, looking forward to meeting a lot of you as well!

Is there a TBD Tailgate at every game or just select ones at the Ralph????

I am looking forward to meeting T-Bone....wait a minute...no I don't....R.Rich has to be up there, also Jay Rosen....so I can ask him how he finds every strange and sick article on the net within seconds  ;)

22302[/snapback]

Next year, and you have to buy me a Zima.... ;)

I'm looking forward to meeting a few people who havent been to the last few tailgates, like t 80, R Rich, EZC as well as those that I have met in the past like Ann, Bill from Livonia, Bob Lamb, Lori, Jay, Mark, NG, Jack, 89, Petrino, JSP, Rock, Cablelady etc. I just like the whole atmosphere where everyone brings plenty to eat and Mark and Rich eat it all.

22228[/snapback]

I am afraid to make a list. I KNOW I would leave someone out. ;)

I will have a ball with my old friends, and hope to make a lot of new ones. I have yet to be disappointed! ;)

I'm looking forward to meeting a few people who havent been to the last few tailgates, like t 80, R Rich, EZC as well as those that I have met in the past like Ann, Bill from Livonia, Bob Lamb, Lori, Jay, Mark, NG, Jack, 89, Petrino, JSP, Rock, Cablelady etc.  I just like the whole atmosphere where everyone brings plenty to eat and Mark and Rich eat it all.

22585[/snapback]

I was there last year Guffalo, I just got there real late. I did come back there after the game, though.

I can't wait to see

njsue! :lol:

Just because nobody mentioned ya' doesn't mean nobody cares. But then again- nobody mentioned me either... Maybe you were right afterall :o

:(

Oh yes, I am coming, and I got me some cowbell :doh:

Gee no one mentions NJSUE  :o

But, I love everyone. Cant wait to see everyone and the new comer ICE.

I met you once in NJ....

Met Hammer too but thats about it.....

Love to BS with all of you, especially Bob Lamb & Mark VI (anyone who calls himself a Villiage Idiot is OK in my book)

:doh::o:(:lol:

Where will everone be? Hammers??

Guest Guest_Ted William's frozen h

22228[/snapback]

I'll be there if i can get enough liquid nitrogen to last me the entire day.

I want to keep a cool head when meeting my fellow TBD'ers