Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

Biden campaign today: 

What Donald Trump just said on the South Lawn of the White House was this election’s equivalent of his infamous ‘Russia, if you’re listening’ moment from 2016 — a grotesque choice of lies over truth and self over the country. The White House itself has admitted that Donald Trump tried to bully a foreign country into lying about the domestic opponent he’s afraid to look in the eye next November. Now, with his administration in free-fall, Donald Trump is flailing and melting down on national television, desperately clutching for conspiracy theories that have been debunked and dismissed by independent, credible news organizations. It could not be more transparent: Donald Trump is terrified that Joe Biden will beat him like a drum.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

HAHA Gator, now giving advice to other posters here regarding what is appropriate to laugh at. That makes about as much sense as asking Jeffrey Epstein to babysit your kids for you.

What's your opinion of Trump enlisting Communists into his campaign? 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Tibsy misinterpreted  (I know, I know) your laughing at his weak-azz attempt to make it seem like Trump was friends with Communist China.

You know, the ones we are in a trade war with.

He's just a fool.

Maybe Trump will lift the tariffs if China agrees to investigate !!!

This was always his plan.

• Haha (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Are you gonna make a point eventually ? 

And 3rd dunked on you bro.    I haven’t seen him get that high in years ???

big time lawyer lmao 

Well, I did have a little help. Took me an hour to find them though.

See the source image

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The same Communist China whom is being crippled by Trump waging a trade war on them?

Yeah. That talking point won't work. 

What if Tibsy repeats it 10 or 12 more times ?

What about then...............?

Congressional Dems Ask Trump State Dept for Ukrainian Docs – Get Crooked Hillary and Biden Docs Instead!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/brilliant-corrupt-congressional-dems-ask-trump-state-dept-for-ukrainian-docs-get-crooked-hillary-and-biden-docs-instead-video/

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The same Communist China whom is being crippled by Trump waging a trade war on them?

but... but.... he is extorting them with tariffs. he knew three years ago that this was going to be a quid pro quo.

• Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes, you are right, he is talking to China at same time asking the communists to investigate his opponent. Perhaps he's asking them for a favor, too. 

Make America Sovereign Again 

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm seeing people say "He probably does this to all foreign countries.  Demands something in exchange for giving them something."

They're literally trying to criminalize foreign policy.  :lol:

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm seeing people say "He probably does this to all foreign countries.  Demands something in exchange for giving them something."

I just don't want to be the guy who has to change Tib's diaper at the end of days like today.

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

:lol: :beer: 

And their caterwauling is more proof no one read the Mueller report. 

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, you are right, he is talking to China at same time asking the communists to investigate his opponent. Perhaps he's asking them for a favor, too. 

Make America Sovereign Again 

You're just scratching the surface. Wait until the truth comes out about his dealings with the Samurai. I'm talking collusion of Russian proportions. You don't even want to know.

He's in bed with everyone, playing all sides against each other. It's diabolical. If he's not stopped before he puts his final solution in motion it will be the end of the republic as we know it.

The fate of the free and oppressed worlds hangs in the balance. Our only hope is Adam Schiff finding a way to spin this nothing burger into a double quarter pounder with cheese before the ignorant masses re-elect this kitty-grabbing traitor.

• Haha (+1) 2