Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

Just now, Capco said:

I appreciate you taking the time to write that Rhino.

I’m not anywhere close to a Biden fan, but I cannot help but think that if the deep state is as deep and all encompassing as you say, then it won’t make any difference anyway. I can’t see how you reconcile that belief with your belief that this time it will be different, and that there will be a new era involving actual prosecution.

Take a step back and look and what the past three years alone have exposed. Over 14 of the highest ranking members of the FBI and DOJ were fired for cause, including back-to-back directors of the FBI getting criminal referrals from the Inspector General for criminal activity while on the job. That's never happened before. We've learned of an honest to god 21st century coup launched by the CIA director Brennan on behalf of the sitting president of the United States with evidence to back it all up. This is the sort of thing that, had it been discovered in say 2002, would never be reported on or have seen the light of day. It would be a "conspiracy theory" no one took seriously. But here today we have millions of Americans (and millions more around the globe) who watched the establishment try to delegitimize an election simply because they disagreed with who the people chose. We've seen the media be exposed as liars and lackeys for the IC on a massive scale as the Russia story imploded after years of every talking head and "journalist" promising "Mueller's coming... I've seen concrete evidence of collusion/conspiracy... Trump's a traitor to the country". 

This is not politics as usual. It's not just populism run amok. It's something new in terms of the formerly protected political and IC class being smoked out of their bolt holes and exposed to the public at large as the corrupt criminals they are. People like Brennan and Clapper were off limits in years past. No more. Even as they hide behind their new media consulting gigs, their dirty laundry has been exposed for all to see.

That matters. That's new -- even if neither man ever see the inside of a courtroom, millions of Americans are aware of what went down and who was responsible. And because that knowledge opened their eyes, they're looking back at recent history and arriving at the conclusion that much of our reality has been cultivated by a dishonest media machine who works hand in hand with the intelligence services (again -- something that just 5 years ago would be called baseless now has mountains of hard data and evidence to support its premise).

The "deep state" (a term which has become bastardized over the past two years because so much of the deep state has been dragged into the public like never before) is in shambles, not in power. The permanent bureaucratic class in State and DOJ have been cleared out, fired, or replaced. Three active federal investigations are ongoing into the coup attempt -- one of which already resulted in multiple criminal referrals (Horowitz's) with more to come on the heels of the FISA report. And most importantly, the people are more awake than ever in terms of watching the corruption be exposed and the efforts by "honest politicians" and "journalists" to cover back up the dirt they don't want us learning about.

We've gotten convictions in court regarding underage sex-trafficking involving powerful figures in both DC politics and the media/Hollywood (NXIVM, Epstein). We've seen record numbers of arrests of human traffickers in this country -- the profits from which used to go directly into the pockets of the deep state and its cutouts and puppets. The NXIVM and Epstein cases weren't new. People had been sounding the alarm about trafficking and the connection to our political class for decades -- and were called crazy. Now large swaths of the population are aware that politicians have been profiting -- either directly or indirectly -- from the worst kind of evil imaginable. 

Oh, and we've gotten official confirmation from the US Navy that there are advanced craft operating in our skies whose origin we do not know and with capabilities in propulsion that defy our model of physics. That happened this week.

These aren't little things. These are major pieces of disclosure about the true reality of our world which have been coming to light back-to-back in rapid fire succession in the past three years. This isn't because Trump is trying to win 2020 by tapping into the "conspiracy" base. It's because we are in the middle of a global shadow war and the old establishment class is losing. Badly. 

The people who have had their hands in our pockets and on the wheel of power for the past several decades are now on the run and finding less and less places to hide. Multiple high ranking officials and politicians opted not to run for reelection the past two cycles (including the Speaker of the House), multiple (in the 1000s) of CEOs of major corporations were forced out in scandal or "to spend time with family". There's a global cleanup going on that is running through not just our political class here in the US, but the political class globally (Merkel, Macron, May, Trudeau, all on the outs) and the corporate class internationally. 

We're in the final phase of a global civil war between power structures which started in 2014. The history books written 50 years from now will look back at this point in history as a tipping point. The evidence for this is abundant. 

That's where the confidence comes from. But we're not there yet. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I never predicted the Clintons would be jailed. Predictions aren’t what I do. I provide analysis of OS evidence and information. 

I used that to get ahead on the Russia story, and suss out that it was 1) bull#### and 2) what was the actual story there (illegal spying on political opposition by Obama). 

2-2 there. 

Yeah, you just share predictions and news but when they turn out to be total BS, you claim to just share them for information purposes. 

Hyperspace Research Institute. 

Global civil war. Jesus look at you. Please let us know when it starts and ends. 

Edited by John Adams
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Global civil war. Jesus look at you. Please let us know when it starts and ends. 

You're in it now. If you don't think you are, you're still asleep. 

Look at the list of disclosures in just the past three years. It's off the charts -- including, yes, the disclosure of advanced craft operating in our skies from origins unknown. Now, confirmed by the USN publicly (even though this has been known, and scoffed at, for 70 years).

Joe, everyone sees through the game you're trying to run. It won't work. You're corrupt, your son is corrupt, and you abused your power in order enrich your son and family. Literally everything the left has screamed Trump has done for his family while in office Joe actually did. 

On tape. 

And he bragged about it. 

Until he was told it was wrong... now "you should be asking Trump about what I did!" is the best defense he can muster. 

It's not going to go Joe's way. Trump wins again.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Look at the list of disclosures in just the past three years. It's off the charts -- including, yes, the disclosure of advanced craft operating in our skies from origins unknown. Now, confirmed by the USN publicly (even though this has been known, and scoffed at, for 70 years).

Please tell me you want to defend that Hyperspace Research Institute patent app post. The one the guy from St Thomas filled out, who you mistaken thought was an MIT physicist! The things you believe. 

On predictions, how did the one about the fix being in for Hillary work out. That was your 2015-2016 campaign on this board. 

You make tons of predictions. You post so much diarrhea here that those of us inclined to call you on the colors of your crap can’t always keep up (because we have lives!). 

I’ll give you this though. You’re not as nuts as Hedge. 

• Like (+1) 1

To the Dems:

If you think there's a single Republican voter who cares about what Trump did here, you are mistaken

You spent two years hounding Trump for a fake Russia scandal

You don't get to whine about Trump bullying Ukraine into investigating a real Biden scandal

• Like (+1) 3

16 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Now you’re incorporating UFOs into your “analysis”? 

And you haven’t the slightest inclination that you might be... oh idk, reaching a bit? (Yes I’ve seen the Navy’s video released, I’m referring to my skepticism within the whole context of your analysis)

Here’s another question about the deep state (apologies if you have explained this already, I don’t read much PPP): when did the deep state begin? What are their origins? Is it only within the last couple decades or much longer? 

1 hour ago, Capco said:

Now you’re incorporating UFOs into your “analysis”? 

And you haven’t the slightest inclination that you might be... oh idk, reaching a bit? (Yes I’ve seen the Navy’s video released, I’m referring to my skepticism within the whole context of your analysis)

Here’s another question about the deep state (apologies if you have explained this already, I don’t read much PPP): when did the deep state begin? What are their origins? Is it only within the last couple decades or much longer? 

He has modified his PPP-published theories and tried to mainstream them (Away from the Bilderberg/blood drinkers) over the last few years but I hate you in advance for the wall of text to come. 

• Haha (+1) 1