Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Not even the red states trusted this gang of thieves with that info and refused to hand it over, probably thinking it would be sent to Putin 

Well, I’m referring to the electorate and their knowledge of candidates. Now you’re talking about some information about voters that Trump supposedly has. Seems much ado about nothing, unless they could somehow weed out illegals and others who are ineligible to vote. Anyway, the voting public decides the election, not the candidates. You seem terrified of information. 

44 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Well, I’m referring to the electorate and their knowledge of candidates. Now you’re talking about some information about voters that Trump supposedly has. Seems much ado about nothing, unless they could somehow weed out illegals and others who are ineligible to vote. Anyway, the voting public decides the election, not the candidates. You seem terrified of information. 

Oh no, I'd love to see Trump's tax returns and to have all those people he blocked from testifying to provide more information. Those Russians indicted for interfering in our elections would be very informative under testimony, the information in the secret Putin meetings would be cool to know, too. I'd love to see the full transcripts of the Trump call to Ukraine that was placed in Top Secret servers, even though it wasn't top secret. 

There is someone afraid of transparency for sure 

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

all i keep hearing from the Biden camp is that the Ukraine situation is a debunked conspiracy theory. yet, perhaps i just missed it, but what about it has been disproved and what is the narrative around the the basis for it being disproved? and, who has debunked it?

Edited by Foxx
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Foxx said:

all i keep hearing from the Biden camp is that the Ukraine situation is a debunked conspiracy theory. yet, perhaps i just missed it, but what about it has been disproved and what is the narrative around the the basis for it being disproved?

It's debunked because shut up!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Foxx said:

all i keep hearing from the Biden camp is that the Ukraine situation is a debunked conspiracy theory. yet, perhaps i just missed it, but what about it has been disproved and what is the narrative around the the basis for it being disproved?

It has not been disproved -- by any stretch. And the only defense they've (they being the media establishment/Biden camp) launched is that "everyone" wanted the prosecutor gone for corruption, thus it had nothing to do with his son. That claim, that everyone wanted him gone, has been put under intense scrutiny and seems unlikely to be true. 

Whether or not Joe did anything illegal is still up for debate -- even Trump's defenders agree with that. What they've called for is an investigation into what appears to be crooked. And, based on how the information regarding Hunter's pay keeps changing (see below), it certainly looks improper. 

Yet Joe won't tolerate anyone looking. Because he's "scandal free" :lol: 

They're all *****. And they know it. Their only hope is that the media continues to be their shield -- but that only works so long as the public trusts and believes the media's reporting. But less and less people do... which means it won't be long until this whole thing comes tumbling down on poor Joe's head. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No seriously go away. 

You want me to go away, stupid? 

42 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They left themselves the most exposed in the Ukraine -- both sides of the establishment aisle. Now they're going to have it all dragged out into the sunlight. 

Fake news! 

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It has not been disproved -- by any stretch. And the only defense they've (they being the media establishment/Biden camp) launched is that "everyone" wanted the prosecutor gone for corruption, thus it had nothing to do with his son. That claim, that everyone wanted him gone, has been put under intense scrutiny and seems unlikely to be true. 

Whether or not Joe did anything illegal is still up for debate -- even Trump's defenders agree with that. What they've called for is an investigation into what appears to be crooked. And, based on how the information regarding Hunter's pay keeps changing (see below), it certainly looks improper. 

Yet Joe won't tolerate anyone looking. Because he's "scandal free" :lol: 

They're all *****. And they know it. Their only hope is that the media continues to be their shield -- but that only works so long as the public trusts and believes the media's reporting. But less and less people do... which means it won't be long until this whole thing comes tumbling down on poor Joe's head. ...

right, i didn't actually think it was disproved. we all know how the dishonest pukes operate, just wanted to sure i wasn't missing something.

thanks

:beer:

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No. We all do. You're boring, predictable, immature and boring.  Yes I said boring twice. 

Just stop replying to me. It shows how desperate for my attention you are. 

You not only a stupid person, you are pathetic on top of it