Trump's Tax Returns Subpoenaed by Manhattan DA Cyrus Vance Jr.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's really not ;) :beer: 

Duckduckgo is your friend. Google is an enemy.

Your correct of course, my bad since I use Duckduckgo too... I guess I just assumed Gary was friendly with google but apparently not since he claims he can't find anything but I suspect just too lazy to do his own work

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Cinga said:

Your correct of course, my bad since I use Duckduckgo too... I guess I just assumed Gary was friendly with google but apparently not since he claims he can't find anything but I suspect just too lazy to do his own work

It's all good I was mainly just bustin' chops / bustin on Google. :beer: 

His laziness shouldn't be a surprised. The only time he shows effort is when he's talking to himself between his multiple accounts. 

• Haha (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's all good I was mainly just bustin' chops / bustin on Google. :beer: 

His laziness shouldn't be a surprised. The only time he shows effort is when he's talking to himself between his multiple accounts. 

I was paid $5,000 in August by Soros alone

39 minutes ago, Cinga said:

What you're likely referring to was Cohen's cooperation with special counsel Mueller. That's not the same thing as cooperation with the Manhattan DA.

Edited by Gary Busey

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The 2nd Circuit is going to do an expedited hearing on the matter.

That crooked asswipe Vance should be forced to come up with some proof that he actually needs this information before the Grand Jury.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Looking for further evidence that #orangemanbad

The left's raison d'etre.   You'd think that something....anything would hit.  I'm not looking for nice grouping.  Just get near the target.  Guess the reference win a prize.  

Edited by Chef Jim

• 4 weeks later...