Week Two: Bills at Giants

YoloinOhio

52 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

giants fans are welcome to their opinion here. I disagree, I don't think your team is as good as you claim. I don't see the giants scoring more then 17 and the bills O will pick up where it left off in the 4th Qtr last week as well as limiting the turnovers and scoring more then 30 points.

no, it's cool. I don't think giants fans are near as bad as say a patsie troll, so you're good.

enjoy the game, or at least try...GO BILLS!!!

Dude has been here posting longer than most of you. Not everyone who posts something you happen to disagree with is a n00b or a troll. 

8 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Reality also says the Giants have one offensive weapon and a horrible defense. 

If you're basing it on the first week, I guess you're right. 

My opinion of last week. The Cowboys have a very explosive offense and the Giants were on the bad end of it. 

3 minutes ago, yall said:

Dude has been here posting longer than most of you. Not everyone who posts something you happen to disagree with is a n00b or a troll. 

no need to defend here. I actually thought he was a giants fan. sorry, I didn't look at his profile. as for posting something I may disagree with, everyone is entitled, right or wrong.

someone will be wrong come sunday, could be me or it could be the realist that has claimed a giants victory.

we shall see, yall

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Frez said:

If you're basing it on the first week, I guess you're right. 

My opinion of last week. The Cowboys have a very explosive offense and the Giants were on the bad end of it. 

And the cowboys defense is mediocre as well, so I wouldn't put much stick in the Giants offensive totals either.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

no need to defend here. I actually thought he was a giants fan. sorry, I didn't look at his profile. as for posting something I may disagree with, everyone is entitled, right or wrong.

someone will be wrong come sunday, could be me or it could be the realist that has claimed a giants victory.

we shall see, yall

I hope you're correct! You know how many NJ Giants fan I'm surrounded by! 

I'm just not sold on Buffalo after that first game. Not very impressive if you ask me. 

Just now, Frez said:

I'm just not sold on Buffalo after that first game. Not very impressive if you ask me. 

This is an interesting take for a Bills fan to have, because at least three of the four turnovers in the first half were flukes, the offense moved the ball all day, and the defense didn't give up spit.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, eball said:

This is an interesting take for a Bills fan to have, because at least three of the four turnovers in the first half were flukes, the offense moved the ball all day, and the defense didn't give up spit.

Flukes? You mean tipped balls or bad snaps? 

I'm expecting a lot more out of Beasley this week. He has to be better than last week!

1 minute ago, Frez said:

Flukes? You mean tipped balls or bad snaps? 

I'm expecting a lot more out of Beasley this week. He has to be better than last week!

Yes, tipped balls and bad snaps are typically flukes.  And I agree that Beasley made two big errors on Sunday -- the deflection and the drop -- and I expect he's going to be ready to go this week.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, eball said:

Exactly. The jets were pretty much helpless on offense an defense. But whatever.

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Frez said:

I hope you're correct! You know how many NJ Giants fan I'm surrounded by! 

kind of like how I'm surrounded by jags/fin fans. the game wasn't impressive until the 4th Qtr. that impressed me and gives me confidence they will pick up where they left off. sorry man, the giants are not only depleted on offense their defense sucks (total defense 30th-pass defense 32nd-rush defense 12th) giving up 35 points, 1 rushing td and 4 receiving td's.

the bills defense is better then the cowboys defense and they gave up 17 to the giants. bills should hold them to that or less. I'm not claiming to be right, it may not happen and if this was a better team they were going up against I likely wouldn't be as confident, the giants suck.

bills will put up at least 30.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973