Bills Training Camp Practice Day 12 (8/9)

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah I mean reporting on one bad pass and not even going over how was generally is really annoying.

If that was his only pass attempt in 11 on 11 in sure thad would have said that his only completed pass was an INT and wait for the clicks and retweets. 

On a side note I find it fitting that when I try to auto complete "retweet" it autocorrects to "regret"

19 minutes ago, Mc1320 said:

Someone needs to tell Matt Parrino that stretching is a long way from full contact football come Sunday’s in the NFL.

Kroft was in a walking boot not long ago so it's a good sign

1 hour ago, AmishRifle said:

They really need to get a mic to those reporters at the press conferences.  It’s hard to tell which players coach is referring to sometimes as you attempt to decipher what Charlie Brown’s school teacher asked.

Having done some sound work in a past life - it is a lot trickier that some think to hang mics over a crowd of moving mumbling people in squeaky chairs, cancel out the noise, yet still pick up the voices well.

The Bills organization certainly have the coin to do a better job, but you have to start from the ground up. Designing a press conference room with noise canceling acoustic material, fixed position seating and podium location, and then you can start to work on the audio system and equipment. I try not to be too hard on folks, but I have heard plenty of echo and background noise in their current setup.

Also best if you have a protocol where all the press sits and only one at a time ask questions when pointed to and they stand when delivering their question - as that would put them closer to the multi-directional mics you hang from above the seating area and allow you to turn up the VOX noise dampening yet pick up speaker in the audience.

OR

Yeah, you could just use one wireless mic that you get an assistant to hand to one reporter at a time (and wrestle away from them when they are done)  - that may actually be the easy button. Till the batteries die during a global video conference with a huge audience and you are the part-time sound guy who was called and pressed into servicing a system you know nothing about and cannot find any spare batteries or mics.... and you have completely pitted out your shirt and you fake getting a phone call so you can exit the auditorium and the oppressive stares of over a 1000 people hating on you....

Theoretically.... that could happen to someone.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1