Bill's on moving the chain's Sirius xm

14 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Of all the apostrophe misuse "Bill's" HAS to be one of the most offensive.   It's also not "MTC's Sirius XM", it's "Sirius XM's MTC" (but I'm willing to let that one go) ?

Also, this thread exists already:  https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/216794-fyi-siriusxm-nfl-camp-today-3-6pm/

Why don’t we just appreciate the poster’s information instead of criticizing the details of the post?  We all know that posting on a mobile device with autocorrect can lead to unintended errors.

1 minute ago, ColeB said:

Why don’t we just appreciate the poster’s information instead of criticizing the details of the post?  We all know that posting on a mobile device with autocorrect can lead to unintended errors.

Because it was just TOO EASY? :D

And I'm not criticizing, just busting some chops - I mean, when the thread is redundant to one like FIVE posts below and it's about the Buffalo "Bill's" I would be remiss if I DIDN'T bring it up... :beer:

• Like (+1) 1

Did I mention I hate Charlie Weiss?  Is that the third of trio I hear?

Thank god one can pause Sirius and it just stays there - saving me during my on again, off again calls.  In the middle of the Josh interview, love that kid!!

Go Bills!!

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, ColeB said:

Because anything worth doing is worth doing correctly.  It’s not as if Alliance forces are bombarding your Browncoat behind in a foxhole while posting.  ?

7 hours ago, teef said:

i don't mind miller.  it's charlie weis in the morning that i can't stand.  he makes me want to fall asleep. 

Agreed. Cheeseburger Charlie’s got the voice of the stereotypical boring high school teacher, and he just talks about Tom Brady and the Patriots most of the time. 

7 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Was on Twitter last night , can't recover tweet right now but it was a national football media guy. Said Bills have deepest OL he has seen , 11 options , continued raving about their talent and depth . Thinks we are at least legit WC contenders. Interested what these guys think. I feel the national media is going to be shocked at our talent and depth.  

Adam Kaplan I believe said that on One Bills Live yesterday.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Still going on. I’ll try to summarize later tonight.

As a fan, I didn’t like hearing him talk about all the read options he’ll do and how many different offensive sets he’ll be in vs his time in Dallas. I don’t WANT anybody knowing that!

Ed Oliver on now. Likes the weather vs. Houston. Says pro OL cheat like he’s never seen. Says they went to school to learn how to hold! ?

• Haha (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Agreed. Cheeseburger Charlie’s got the voice of the stereotypical boring high school teacher, and he just talks about Tom Brady and the Patriots most of the time. 

I guess that's not Weis, it's "Paul"...uh, someone?  Sounds like Charlie though.  

Interview with Josh was good (someone posted a recap thread), I'm on to the Beane interview now...

Edited by Heitz