Robert S. Mueller III Testimony Before Congress

Just now, jrober38 said:

Why would the law change just do to the severity of the charge?

The law is the law.

Mueller has been incredibly clear.

They cannot say Trump committed crimes, because they cannot indict him while he's President.

So you're saying if Mueller discovered proof that Trump was a traitor, he couldn't do anything about it until he served out his term? 

Come on. 

You're being fed bull by people who think you're too stupid to think for yourself. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So you're saying if Mueller discovered proof that Trump was a traitor, he couldn't do anything about it until he served out his term? 

Come on. 

You're being fed bull by people who think you're too stupid to think for yourself. 

Correct.

At that point it would still be on Congress to impeach him.

The law doesn't change just because of the charge.

Getting rid of a President is Congress' job. 

Edited by jrober38
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Come on. 

Thats what Trumps attorney taold us...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-morning-email-giuliani-trump-cant-be-indicted-shooting-comey_n_5b151797e4b02143b7ce0d58?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAEnWV91LabJ9QsT0znv3L0eeidzjZTMlgXErHqa5wRNXTcj2-i-FB49n3xYvhiFOfPKm0Kc7MGD2OBubv9h7T7wvGE0BCjRKhxUamZcujqc7KBRYTcMDxRQbTxe-qmLjy9V3O0FQkqu2vBUhPenAqmiAvjArlIno_IYpADMogf6L

Just now, jrober38 said:

The only way to get rid of a President is to impeach them.

That's literally the law.

Had they found evidence -- no one would be hiding behind the SCO law. 

No one. 

Not Mueller. 

This only became a thing for Vol 2 for a reason. 

You're being conned. 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Come on. 

No, he's an idiot.

2 hours ago, jrober38 said:

I'm very familiar with what I assume is in there, but save me the time of reading the whole thing. What pages mention Obama?

I'm playing catch up on this thread, but I just wanted to drop a line and say What the Literal hell? Come. On. You have to see how stupid that sounds. 

• Like (+1) 5

Biggs asking million dollar question: When did you reach conclusion?

And the answer was?

Mueller refused to answer.

David Axelrod tweet:

“This is delicate to say, but Mueller, whom I deeply respect, has not publicly testified before Congress in at least six years. And he does not appear as sharp as he was then.”

• Like (+1) 1