Bear Cam is back

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

the same link ...

doesn't matter, both links bring me to the same 2 bear stream 

just choose a selection of the 10 streams at the bottom 

Uh. No. Mead’s link actually shows bears fishing. All I saw on OP’s link was fishermen /zookeepers and weeds. 

3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Uh. No. Mead’s link actually shows bears fishing. All I saw on OP’s link was fishermen /zookeepers and weeds. 

LOL 

/sarc  -  Lets agree to disagree.  

"both" links bring (my work) PC to the same site and when I click play It brings me to (currently) a stream with 2 bears.  

the other live feeds below show more . 

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

LOL 

/sarc  -  Lets agree to disagree.  

"both" links bring (my work) PC to the same site and when I click play It brings me to (currently) a stream with 2 bears.  

the other live feeds below show more . 

You gotta wreck everything.

Killjoy!  

I'd report you to the proper authorities, but I am NOT that kinda guy.  Snitches get stitches.  And a cell mate named: Renee.  No Sir, am I going down that road!

*EDIT: On TBD, a cell mate named: @Gugny Noooo way am I bringing the Mods into this!!!?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mead107 said:

Hey wait a sec!  How come I can faintly hear @BringBackFergy in background instructing the camera crew:

"DON'T feed them yet!  They gotta look hungry and mad... People want to see angry, hungry polar bears!"

???

I am on to you Mead!

tenor.gif

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Guys like @ShadyBillsFan, @Gugny, @BringBackFergy & @ExiledInIllinois like to think of this place as their own personal playground.  For some reason @Chandler#81 lets them get away with anything.

The rules are simple: post a valid link to a real news story that we can discuss. @mead107 saved your bacon in this thread by posting an actual link to bear cams. @Gugny and @ExiledInIllinois have also posted links to librarians and water levels in our lower 48. Your attempts to lure us into watching exhibits at Cincinnati’s municipal zoo where the trainers throw fish into a lazy river fall short. Thanks for monitoring this @Chandler#81  

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

Guys like @ShadyBillsFan, @Gugny, @BringBackFergy & @ExiledInIllinois like to think of this place as their own personal playground.  For some reason @Chandler#81 lets them get away with anything.

Hey!  I just got a warning point for transiting the bad word filter.  It's on my permanent record.  I can't have it expunged.

13 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Did Exiledinillinois send you pictures yesterday of the boats going through the locks? 

No.  I am not sure he may be worthy.  But the pics are out there.  And video.  

@BringBackFergy You may need an emergency eye wash station to get the vinegar out of your eyes.  I am sure she has all her shots (got tats). LoL...

Oh... I have to make sure I get prior authorization. I know @mead107 @Mike in Horseheads are the master of their phones and destiny!  Not sure about you other guys, they might have to check their phones in w/the wife, sig other @ bedtime.  I don't want that on my hands!

Oh, Mike how you doing?  Eating solid food again?  LoL

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

12 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Oh... I have to make sure I get prior authorization. I know @mead107 @Mike in Horseheads are the master of their phones and destiny!  Not sure about you other guys, they might have to check their phones in w/the wife, sig other @ bedtime.  I don't want that on my hands!

Oh, Mike how you doing?  Eating solid food again?  LoL

Still in a hospital bed with a Swedish nurse ... opps taking care of me

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Hey!  I just got a warning point for transiting the bad word filter.  It's on my permanent record.  I can't have it expunged.

You're permanent record is probably ten volumes long dating back to your naked swimming days in middle school.