Bear Cam is back

2 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

This is outstanding. Shared it with others who thought the same.

I've seen some cool stuff including two bears wrestling or courting, not sure which except it never matched your profile pic.

Thanks for posting.

I’m glad that you enjoyed!

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

This is pretty much what I’ve been watching on OP’s link. I think he’s trolling us big time. 

I was beginning to think it was fake.  Then I captured this beautiful nature moment ....

Related image

• Thank you (+1) 1

IMG_2295a.jpg

As a Boy Scout while backpacking in bear country @Philmont in N.Mexico... You'd often have to utilize the: "Pilot 2 Bombardier" style head/latrine... You know so someone has your back when dropping a deuce.

[YOU can thank me later for this bear related, thoughtful and perfectly on topic addition to the thread... We didn't have stinking cameras everywhere, accessible by SmartPhone, to see "where the bears were."  We had to rely on the "Buddy System!"]

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

4 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

IMG_2295a.jpg

As a Boy Scout while backpacking in bear country @Philmont in N.Mexico... You'd often have to utilize the: "Pilot 2 Bombardier" style head/latrine... You know so someone has your back when dropping a deuce.

[YOU can thank me later for this bear related, thoughtful and perfectly on topic addition to the thread... We didn't have stinking cameras everywhere, accessible by SmartPhone, to see "where the bears were."  We had to rely on the "Buddy System!"]

You sure that wasn't to keep a lookout for the Scout Master?

• Haha (+1) 2

On 6/25/2019 at 2:40 PM, BringBackFergy said:

You seriously think that Bear is eyeing the apple?? My money’s on the little girl’s right femur or the Mom’s upper torso. 

So wait the bear was staring at the same thing I was?

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

Unless you want a bear attacking.  It is best to sit back to back.  Pilot 2 Bombardier.

Do you have eyes in the back of your head?

Your personal behavior is not any business of mine, nor is my anatomy any business of yours.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Even worse.  That is "Mountain Lion" seating.  Cats attack from behind!

Ain't no cats attacking a bunch of obscure-knot-tying geeks.  You're good.  Trust me.

It's appropriate that you shared your favorite latrine during Pride Week.  Jesus still loves you.

Just now, SinceThe70s said:

Why the need for the group poop? Couldn't one guy stand watch for varmints while the other takes care of business?

We all know why.  Not that there's anything wrong with it.  

Image result for rainbow flag gif

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Ain't no cats attacking a bunch of obscure-knot-tying geeks.  You're good.  Trust me.

It's appropriate that you shared your favorite latrine during Pride Week.  Jesus still loves you.

Og tay.  The one year we went, 1984 (and '86)... One kid got mauled by a bear.  300 stitches. He thought a friend was messing with him punching the tent.  It was a bear sniffing around.

I.got prints of one brown bear crashing our breakfast in the high country.  Stole all our Poo Tarts.  Bastage, left us with nothing but dry granola.  Ate the Swiss Miss and powdered milk too!!!

4 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

Why the need for the group poop? Couldn't one guy stand watch for varmints while the other takes care of business?

Freeze dried french onion soup night was always mid-trip.  What happens if there was a rush? LoL...

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

We all know why.  Not that there's anything wrong with it.  

Image result for rainbow flag gif

And YOU were in the Navy and hot-bunked!

/smh ?

3 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Og tay.  The one year we went, 1984 (and '86)... One kid got mauled by a bear.  300 stitches. He thought a friend was messing with him punching the tent.  It was a bear sniffing around.

I.got prints of one brown bear crashing our breakfast in the high country.  Stole all our Poo Tarts.  Bastage, left us with nothing but dry granola.  Ate the Swiss Miss and powdered milk too!!!

Freeze dried french onion soup night was always mid-trip.  What happens if there was a rush? LoL...

Crappy campers.  Never leave food out where it can be smelled.  Who was your den master?  Richard Simmons?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Crappy campers.  Never leave food out where it can be smelled.  Who was your den master?  Richard Simmons?

What do you do when you are actually eating breakfast?

He came right under our dining fly.

Of course it goes in Bear Bag at night.  I am not a nimrod.

Noise, whistles, pots, wasn't detering that bear from Swiss Miss and Poo Tarts. LoL...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois