Bear Cam is back

5 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

That is a nice picture from Ithaca, maybe you should rename the thread Babbling Brook is back cuz there isn't a bear to be seen!

Why the OP insists on pushing this agenda is beyond me. When (if) you do see a bear it is either a mechanical bear (like Disney) or a trained zoo animal. 

This thread is going to hell in a ham basket. 

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Why the OP insists on pushing this agenda is beyond me. When (if) you do see a bear it is either a mechanical bear (like Disney) or a trained zoo animal. 

This thread is going to hell in a ham basket. 

The bears prefer salmon in their baskets. 

On 6/24/2019 at 1:56 PM, BringBackFergy said:

It sure is a beautiful scene....in Ithaca NY.  The OP is trying to suggest that the waterfall we are looking at is in Alaska. The rock formations in the video are sedimentary with tertiary rocks. Those aren't even found in Alaska. Nice how they overlayed a bear cub onto the Upstate NY waters to give it the authentic look. Nice try OP.

I wish I knew more about rock formations and geology in general. Maybe there's a member here who can expand on my observations??

ever heard of Randall Carlson? .. he's on Joe Rogan a lot. He is a self-though geologist with some cool/crazy theories about our past.

3 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

To be clear, this thread is not a repository for all things bear related.  It is also not a place for the conspiracy theorists to further their misinformation.

This thread is a place to appreciate the beauty of Mother Nature.

If you would simply post video of “actual wild” bears in the woods/wild then we could contribute. As it stands, however, your links are fabricated (albeit intriguing) as they show the beauty of a domesticated zoo animal and/or an animatronic representation of a bear hunting for fish. Sad

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/24/2019 at 9:22 AM, Cripple Creek said:

These cams have not offered anyone $1500 to change seats.

https://explore.org/livecams/brown-bears/brown-bear-salmon-cam-brooks-falls

This is outstanding. Shared it with others who thought the same.

I've seen some cool stuff including two bears wrestling or courting, not sure which except it never matched your profile pic.

Thanks for posting.