Bear Cam is back

an un bear able story -  Man's Best Friend 

Police discover that missing man was eaten by his dogs

It’s not clear whether the large mutts killed the 57-year-old or devoured him after he died of his “serious medical conditions,” King said. The sheriff’s office is not disclosing Mack’s medical information.

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

an un bear able story -  Man's Best Friend 

Police discover that missing man was eaten by his dogs

It’s not clear whether the large mutts killed the 57-year-old or devoured him after he died of his “serious medical conditions,” King said. The sheriff’s office is not disclosing Mack’s medical information.

But... But Mr.Theodore's dog licks him all over... They love him long time... Just a bunch of cuddle muffins.  They would never be plotting his demise. 

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/06/pets-dogs-cats-eat-dead-owners-forensics-science/

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

But... But Mr.Theodore's dog licks him all over... They love him long time... Just a bunch of cuddle muffins.  They would never be plotting his demise. 

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/06/pets-dogs-cats-eat-dead-owners-forensics-science/

Cats get a bad rap for being the most eager to eat their owners, and anecdotally, some emergency responders say it’s pretty common. When it happens, cats tend to go for the face, especially soft parts such as the nose and lips, says forensic anthropologist Carolyn Rando of University College London.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Cats get a bad rap for being the most eager to eat their owners, and anecdotally, some emergency responders say it’s pretty common. When it happens, cats tend to go for the face, especially soft parts such as the nose and lips, says forensic anthropologist Carolyn Rando of University College London.

My grandmother was always mortified we had indoor cat(s). She said: "(They) attack your Adam's apple when sleeping."

NOT our cats Grandma!  They are soft and fluffy... Like @Teddy KGB 's ,pit bull terrier... They give nothing but Eskimo Kisses, especially when I lower myself to their level, turn my back on them and act like a helpless Republican female...

...***** @BringBackFergy... He doesn't know what He's talking about... They are pure bundles of joy, part of the family those little sweeties!

[I envision them staring @ Me like I am a T-Bone steak thinking: "If we were only bigger, we'd eat that SOB! Maybe knock a little A-1 on them... If they'd only keel over with a heart attack while grilling!"]

5 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

@BringBackFergy & @Cripple Creek out fishing.

Live from the "Beach Cam", guess which one is Mr.Feguson? You SHOULD always fish w/your attorney... Never know what will happen, it's 2019!

When-You-Show-Up-Early.jpg

It is absolutely insane how much these two guys look like CC and Fergs.  I am dying.

• Haha (+1) 1