Drunk guy pulled over, human torso in car.

Tequila. The devil’s juice. 

But I do love the occasional margarita! Uber is your friend. 

The graphic part of this confounds me, but I’m hoping for a good nights sleep. 

I got a story about a torso one of the boaters saw in the lock one busy autumn weekend a bunch of years ago. They were calling on the Marine Band radio... The USCG/Chicago Police thought they were saying "tortoise." /smh... Anyway we continued to lock and kept dumping water... By the time the cops showed up a few hours later... No sight of aforementioned "torso."   A co-worker, operator mentioned: "Who knows, could have been a halloween prop, you know display." The cops said: "What was that?  Say that again."  ..."Yeah, that's what it was, a halloween prop, we're outta here."

Yikes!

Anyway... If it was a real torso, you think the thing would have popped up somewhere down river.  Never was seen again.  Quite the mystery and story of what was really seen that Fall day!

5 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I got a story about a torso one of the boaters saw in the lock one busy autumn weekend a bunch of years ago. They were calling on the Marine Band radio... The USCG/Chicago Police thought they were saying "tortoise." /smh... Anyway we continued to lock and kept dumping water... By the time the cops showed up a few hours later... No sight of aforementioned "torso."   A co-worker, operator mentioned: "Who knows, could have been a halloween prop, you know display." The cops said: "What was that?  Say that again."  ..."Yeah, that's what it was, a halloween prop, we're outta here."

Yikes!

Anyway... If it was a real torso, you think the thing would have popped up somewhere down river.  Never was seen again.  Quite the mystery and story of what was really seen that Fall day!

drunk boaters + drunk myopic lock operators = not quite the mystery

• Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yikes!

6797e3257bc99ba399af8c08baf0db6964328d73

12 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

drunk boaters + drunk myopic lock operators + lazy cops = not quite the mystery

Corrected... Missing the key variable.  It was no doubt a floating torso... They were jusy too lazy to show up prompt.  If the cops didn't care, why should people be held up... Just flush that ***** -er away.  It was the shrewd work of the LockOp to give those Chicago Donut eaters an out on their report.  Takes one featherbedder to straighten the situation out.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Corrected... Missing the key variable.  It was no doubt a floating torso... They were jusy too lazy to show up prompt.  If the cops didn't care, why should people be held up... Just flush that ***** -er away.  It was the shrewd work of the LockOp to give those Chicago Donut eaters an out on their report.  Takes one featherbedder to straighten the situation out.

uh huh

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Sometimes you accidentally run over a human.  Might as well take their torso for a ride and drink some tequila, no?

He was dropping him off at the ER

After a couple more tequila shots... Cus you know YOLO

Edited by Buffalo716