Shark (personal Injury lawyer) Bitten By Shark

My kid's an attorney in NYC. He works for an international business law firm. He's never sued anyone.

Point is not all Lawyers are ambulance chasers, though you'd never know it with so many advertising.

@BringBackFergy w/his goombahs in a meeting with the "Big Guy" from the Jersey Shore office.  Take note fellas and wannabees, the name of the boat Mr.Ferguson transits & plies the water with: "Big Nutz Required II."

"HEY! Who brought the giant football size burrito and Heddy Topper as tribute!"

BringBackFergy's Power Lunch in New Jersey

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

47 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

My kid's an attorney in NYC. He works for an international business law firm. He's never sued anyone.

Point is not all Lawyers are ambulance chasers, though you'd never know it with so many advertising.

Gee thanks for the bode of confidence when it comes to the integrity of lawyers. "International buisness lawyer in NYC" has a soothing ring to it.  Yeah, maybe they aren't suing anybody or trying to find ways around international child labor for big business... Maybe they are really doing good for the world and the environment.  The image still won't escape many that that the legal profession has people over a barrel.

What's the next thing you'll tell me? Some cops aren't over-officious trigger happy type-A jerks. @Gugny doesn't fire single, pregnant mothers on Fridays.@BringBackFergydoesn't have two beer and burrito power lunches off the Jersey Shore.@Cripple Creek is a nasty man who teams up w/other nasty men like @CountryCletus AND most importantly, dammed up rivers don't serve a legit economical, environmental, & public health mission for the betterment and service of this great nation?

I am NOT buying it.  This ain't my first rodeo and I didn't just fall off the pumpkin truck.  "International biz lawyer" in NYC sure sounds honorable! /smh

8 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Gee thanks for the bode of confidence when it comes to the integrity of lawyers. "International buisness lawyer in NYC" has a soothing ring to it.  Yeah, maybe they aren't suing anybody or trying to find ways around international child labor for big business... Maybe they are really doing good for the world and the environment.  The image still won't escape many that that the legal profession has people over a barrel.

What's the next thing you'll tell me? Some cops aren't over-officious trigger happy type-A jerks. @Gugny doesn't fire single, pregnant mothers on Fridays.@BringBackFergydoesn't have two beer and burrito power lunches off the Jersey Shore.@Cripple Creek is a nasty man who teams up w/other nasty men like @CountryCletus AND most importantly, dammed up rivers don't serve a legit economical, environmental, & public health mission for the betterment and service of this great nation?

I am NOT buying it.  This ain't my first rodeo and I didn't just fall off the pumpkin truck.  "International biz lawyer" in NYC sure sounds honorable! /smh

It's obviously too late, you should've sought professional help for your anger/hostility issues years ago.

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I'm starting a Class Action Lawsuit against the Army Corps of Engineers.  Here's the strategery: The USACOE intentionally and recklessly allowed Asian Carp through their gates as far west as Illinois.  While the gatekeeper(s) were dozing and searching Consumer Reports for the latest and greatest 6 cylinder mini-trucks, the Asian Carp swam freely through the lock system. The Corps never installed anti-carp netting, chemical detractors to move the fish back or other readily available technology. As a result, the carp swam through the Ohio River Valley, through Lake Erie, over the Falls, into Ontario, along the St Lawrence Seaway and into the Atlantic.  The Great Whites had a feast on Asian Carp when they first started this journey. The sharks would literally sit at the spillway and swallow carp as fast as they could locate them. As the Great Whites filled their bellies, they wanted more and more. Some of the carp took refuge under the bottom of fishing boats where the algae and barnacles create a natural environment of security and food. So, as a result of the Army Corps' negligence and recklessness, the Great Whites have turned to fishing boats (like my buddy's) to locate and devour Asian Carp.  When the carp are eaten, the fishermen are next. This resulted in severe and significant, permanent, emotional distress for the fishermen and their families.  Call 1-800-BYE-LOCK

• Haha (+1) 5

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

I'm starting a Class Action Lawsuit against the Army Corps of Engineers.  Here's the strategery: The USACOE intentionally and recklessly allowed Asian Carp through their gates as far west as Illinois.  While the gatekeeper(s) were dozing and searching Consumer Reports for the latest and greatest 6 cylinder mini-trucks, the Asian Carp swam freely through the lock system. The Corps never installed anti-carp netting, chemical detractors to move the fish back or other readily available technology. As a result, the carp swam through the Ohio River Valley, through Lake Erie, over the Falls, into Ontario, along the St Lawrence Seaway and into the Atlantic.  The Great Whites had a feast on Asian Carp when they first started this journey. The sharks would literally sit at the spillway and swallow carp as fast as they could locate them. As the Great Whites filled their bellies, they wanted more and more. Some of the carp took refuge under the bottom of fishing boats where the algae and barnacles create a natural environment of security and food. So, as a result of the Army Corps' negligence and recklessness, the Great Whites have turned to fishing boats (like my buddy's) to locate and devour Asian Carp.  When the carp are eaten, the fishermen are next. This resulted in severe and significant, permanent, emotional distress for the fishermen and their families.  Call 1-800-BYE-LOCK

Ut oh!