Molly Ivans Would Be Smiling About A Democratic Texas

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Isn't Texas pretty much already democratic?  

Since it joined the United States.  As far as if it's turning blue, I doubt it if Beto couldn't beat one of the least charismatic politicians ever in a blue wave midterm election.

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

not for POTUS since 1968

Hasn't every POTUS since Texas became part of the United States in 1845 been Democratic. 

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Well, it's a democratic state for voting purposes but not controlled by the democrats. Too many people think that the democrat party is the democratic party, which is wrong.

That is the point I'm making you knucklehead. 

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Hasn't every POTUS since Texas became part of the United States in 1845 been Democratic. 

That is the point I'm making you knucklehead. 

Then make it.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Yeah but they can't vote...

Of course they can't vote...……………………………………….legally. They're playing the long game and figure they might gain citizenship or at the very least their progeny will.

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Sorry I was being too deep for you to get my point.  I'll tone it down a bit for you next time. 

sadly he sometimes has to go on ignore

usually good points, but not enough extra powerful oopmh to make it worth the unpacking.

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Sorry I was being too deep for you to get my point.  I'll tone it down a bit for you next time. 

I made the point first when I told HAHA Gator to correct the title of his thread. Did you not understand?

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Geez.   Pulling from the incredibly well thought out BigMcD come back repertoire I see.  

he's having one of those days, again.... :(