Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

13 hours ago, RiotAct said:

he’s already boxed himself into “it’s going to be a WOMAN!”, I’m afraid.

All he has to do is identify as a woman and Early Onset Joe will have to accept it, along with the Democrats. They have pushed the mindset that biology does not matter, only how you feelz for a while now, so there is nothing they can say.

• Like (+1) 2

....regardless of party, is this seriously the best one can come up with as an offering, if and a BIG IF, he is to be THE leader?........or is he to be the puppet controlled by Dem puppeteers?...what has he shown where he could be an effective leader?......doesn't this have the same stench as the GOP parading out Dole or McCain as effective leaders (NOTE: I am not politicizing my question).....

I know that Joe Biden, Democrats and the media want this Tara Reade story to go away and they are doing their damndest but it won’t go away.   They will have two options, to either at some point cover it in a meaningful way or expose themselves for the hypocrites they are proving that the entire #believeher movement with Kavanaugh was a complete political charade.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Magox said:

I know that Joe Biden, Democrats and the media want this Tara Reade story to go away and they are doing their damndest but it won’t go away.   They will have two options, to either at some point cover it in a meaningful way or expose themselves for the hypocrites they are proving that the entire #believeher movement with Kavanaugh was a complete political charade.

100%

The person most upset today? Bernie.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sorry, Joe. Having Google in your pocket won't do dick for you, just like it didn't make the difference for HRC. 

No Chance Joe. 

Deepest hurt: @transplantbillsfan

You're right, everything lives on through the Internet.

If Joe did what he's accused of, it's disgusting.

But...

And the evidence against Trump for most of those are equal to or greater than the evidence against Biden. 

That is not to say that Biden didn't do it.

That is to say that the American people just don't care about accusations all that much, unfortunately. We've learned that multiple times in politics.

If there's a smoking gun, they might care. 

Reade's Mom calling into a radio show 30 years ago speaking pretty vaguely about something inappropriate that happened to her daughter who didn't want to report what happened out of respect for the Senator she worked for isn't a smoking gun because it could be lesser things than what she accused him of 27 years later.

I don't know, though. 

I'm not going to defend him. Biden has a long history of inappropriately touching women--which was what Reade's initial accusation was a year ago--in a manner that never rises to the level of sexual assault.

Trump, on the other hand, has a history of a myriad of sexual assault accusers that consists of friends who were told of the incidents in the days following, lawsuits, settlements, and patterns of public behavior to match.

Trump, though, has always had the money and friends (ie: David *****) to keep the accusations at bay, though. 

As someone who despises Elites who lie and deceive constantly, I'm shocked you adore Donald Trump.

If this is an election of choosing the lesser of 2 accused sexual predators, then Biden will pretty clearly still get the vote of the American public over the guy who thinks we should inject disinfectant into our lungs, which is just the latest in a looooOOOoonng line of gaffes on the part of our Idiot-in-Chief.

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

And the evidence against Trump for most of those are equal to or greater than the evidence against Biden. 

100% incorrect. Joe's on FILM assaulting multiple women in public spaces. 

Now Joe has a credible accuser with more evidence than any of the women who accused Trump had. 

You're wrong. And spinning. 

It's a bad look for you. 

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I'm not going to defend him.

But you are going to vote for him, right?

(because you're about as principled as you are informed)

Might as well be Transplant here instead of Alyssa 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

100% incorrect. Joe's on FILM assaulting multiple women in public spaces. 

Now Joe has a credible accuser with more evidence than any of the women who accused Trump had. 

You're wrong. And spinning. 

It's a bad look for you. 

But you are going to vote for him, right?

(because you're about as principled as you are informed)

You really are either a moron or a Russian troll.

I responded.

You're trolling.

I expressed my disgust at the accusations.

Are you not disgusted by all the things your boy has been accused of?

Are you still going to vote for Trump despite how disgusting and disturbing those MANY accusations are?

Of course you are.

Take a break and go get yourself some vodka.

Better yet, get outside and go for a walk. You look like you could use one.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I expressed my disgust at the accusations.

And yet, you're still going to vote for him, right?

Just so it's clear what your position is right now: you think a man saying he COULD grab a woman by the ***** and get away with it because he's a star is A BIGGER THREAT than the man who actually grabs a woman by her ***** and gets away with it because he's a DNC star?

Again. Your lack of principles are ASTOUNDINGLY clear to all but you.

• Like (+1) 1