Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

48 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...probably inappropriate and non PG-13 to identify three, right?........

In a rare moment of propriety I chose not to go there.

My conscience has gotten the better of me. It wasn't about anything having to do with morality, I couldn't find a third word to rhyme with pink.

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

In a rare moment of propriety I chose not to go there.

My conscience has gotten the better of me. It wasn't about anything having to do with morality, I couldn't find a third word to rhyme with pink.

...I know and you know what I meant.......:D

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

(For the record, my papers were pretty average "We counted eight buttons and cleaned three beakers" publications.)

Yeah, but was it really necessary to devote an entire section in your paper to putting racing stripes on the clean beakers to see if they beak faster?

Developing: Author Peter Schweizer: We Are Releasing Documents Today Related to Hunter Biden’s $1.5 Billion China Scandal (Video)

by Jim Hoft

Original Article

Author Peter Schweizer from the Government Accountability Institute joined FOX and Friends on Monday morning to discuss the Biden Family’s massive pay-for-play scandal. Schweizer is author of the book Secret Empires detailing the vast corruption of the Washington DC elites.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Seriously, they didn't even have to form their own charitable foundation.  They could have worked through the Clinton Foundation.  I'm sure Bill and Hillary would have happily taken a nominal few points off the top for use of their influence peddling and money laundering services.  

What the hell is wrong with these people?  Did they ask?  The Clintons were RIGHT THERE!!!!  :wallbash:

• Like (+1) 2